• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Super G'

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doubledog

Add a radio & go.

Zenoah 230rc w/stock exhaust

Enforcer Clutch

Box

Running gear

Tank

Tabs

Bought new from Warehouse Hobbies two years ago. Engine has been tapped in the side of case to run a pump. Why a pump on an air-cooled engine? Because the stock exhaust is a bit noisy so I’ve been running a water-cooled header for a Cooper Quiet Pipe. Engine has never given any trouble. Carb settings are still stock from the factory.

The boat has been banged up and hit above the water line on the right side by a smaller nitro boat. A couple of layers of glass and a little filling got it looking good again. Bottom has been filled in a few places also, but nothing major. Got pictures of the hit right after it occurred. All the repair work is good. She’s solid !

As of now, she’s got a rattle can job that proves I can’t paint. Its been cleared two times and ready for a good buffing. Not perfect. If you like, hit with acetone & start over.

Why all the chat about a simple boat? I don’t like surprises & nor will you have one either. The boat is what I say it is & will provide plenty of pics from all around. Everything is currently out as of now due to the paint work but when you buy it, it will be ready to go. You might not be happy about the color, but its there.

$450 shipped in the US.

POSTAL money order or paypal + 3%.

Thanks to those that have given me good deals in the past, maybe this will be giving something back.

Email for any questions.

Regards,

Jamie

[email protected]

View attachment 3401

Last edited by a moderator:
Back