SUPER exciting new motor from Novarossi!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Magic !!!!!!, cant wait for these to be released, how long before you have normal production stock Glenn, or do you have to do all the testing first

cheers

Shane

GLENN, I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad they didn't come out sooner, I'd have put one in my sport 20 instead of the 5 port :ph34r:

How does this one compare to the 5 port as far as size and engine mounting lugs/screw spacing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Glenn,

Great work!!! When will the motor be available??? Any thought about a 67 motor???

Bert Dygert

Luv to have a couple for a hydro and mono......only thing I wonder about is the slotted head screws holding the crank housing.....change to socket head bolts?

Friends, I am not sure when I will get motors for sale. Martin and I are going to try and break these for awhile! It is much better to find any weak spots with only a few motors built instead of finding it out with a bunch of motors built! I think both Martin and I will beginning burning fuel in the next couple of day, so hopefully it won't be too long before we know.

GQ

Luv to have a couple for a hydro and mono......only thing I wonder about is the slotted head screws holding the crank housing.....change to socket head bolts?
Hey Rob, Nova uses really good screws, and they tighten down plenty good if you have a properly fitting screw driver. The heads on these are bigger than the typical socket head screws so I think they will be fine. The small size of the screws is one of the things I will keep my eye on, but them being slotted head doesn't bother me at all.

GQ

Hey Rob, Nova uses really good screws, and they tighten down plenty good if you have a properly fitting screw driver. The heads on these are bigger than the typical socket head screws so I think they will be fine. The small size of the screws is one of the things I will keep my eye on, but them being slotted head doesn't bother me at all.

GQ
Sounds good.....I do use a good proper fitting screwdriver on the head bolts. I have seen others though use a small one and screw up the heads.....just thought in the interest of all users (ie; people with small screwdrivers.....lol), that socket head bolts are dummy proof for the most part and can be torqued better.

Keep up the good work, I'll be interested in this engine and if it outperforms the regular version.

cheerz

Very nice Glenn, have to admit when I clicked the thread I was hoping for a 67 motor, but I will definitely get one of these.

Thanks for all the good comments guys! I don't deserve any of the credit...I just asked Nova to build it and provided a bit of technical info when they requested it!

GQ

good thing you held this back... you probably wouldn't have sold a .21 for months!!!!
Yeah you are probably right..BUT I really didn't hold it back, I was completley in the dark on the timing of this motor until just a short time ago. I think the other motors are going to continue to sell great and I am almost sure the 5 port will continue to be my #1 seller.

that 5P just plain rocks,.. easy to set up,.. and will run 70 in well set up rigger.. and the cost is LOW.. what else could the average .21 runner want?!!!!! Actually I know what.. I would love to see the 5p in that configuration.. a cheaper version of the new engine that the normal guy could run.. that would be really cool... Still haven't run the Hybrid yet

that 5P just plain rocks,.. easy to set up,.. and will run 70 in well set up rigger.. and the cost is LOW.. what else could the average .21 runner want?!!!!! Actually I know what.. I would love to see the 5p in that configuration.. a cheaper version of the new engine that the normal guy could run.. that would be really cool... Still haven't run the Hybrid yet
How about a .12 setup like that!!!!! JK Glenn:)

I was pleasantly surprised when the 46 popped up, so hopefully we will see more surprises in the future, like a 67, 80, 91, or even 101 NR. Then a gas NR. The wish list continues!!!.... ;)

Back