SUPER exciting new motor from Novarossi!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In all honesty, Im very surprised that Nova is willing to do what they are. We have such a SMALL market in the boat industry in comparison to there onroad and offroad engines. Dont get me wrong, its just plain awesome that they are willing to, just is kind of surprising.

Shows there true passion for the hobby of nitro r/c engines, no matter what they are engineered for.

In all honesty, Im very surprised that Nova is willing to do what they are. We have such a SMALL market in the boat industry in comparison to there onroad and offroad engines. Dont get me wrong, its just plain awesome that they are willing to, just is kind of surprising.

Shows there true passion for the hobby of nitro r/c engines, no matter what they are engineered for.
Give all of the credit to Glenn and Aaron in getting NR to make these new products. The new OB's, better 21 IB's and the new 46's are a major step up from the past. The guys have pushed the factory to deliver these new products and if we want them to continue, we need to stock up on them. Glenn and Aaron is THE reason we have them available!

Give all of the credit to Glenn and Aaron in getting NR to make these new products. The new OB's, better 21 IB's and the new 46's are a major step up from the past. The guys have pushed the factory to deliver these new products and if we want them to continue, we need to stock up on them. Glenn and Aaron is THE reason we have them available!
Copy that!

Agree 100%!

Yes, the only goal for Mr and Mrs Rossi is the produce the BEST motor in the world...it doesn't matter weather it is car, boat, plane or helicopter. If they are going to take the time to build it they want to give the modelers the best possible product! This was very clear to me last Oct as I talked with them and walked around the factory!!!

GQ

And such a great job that they are doing. We are all very appreciative to have NovaRossi stepping up to the plate and delivering such great motors.

Yes, the only goal for Mr and Mrs Rossi is the produce the BEST motor in the world...it doesn't matter weather it is car, boat, plane or helicopter. If they are going to take the time to build it they want to give the modelers the best possible product! This was very clear to me last Oct as I talked with them and walked around the factory!!!

GQ
Hey Glen, I think Mr. and Mrs. Rossi have accomplished their goal and know they will conintue to do so in thefuture. I have always said if a Nova Rossi is the choice engine of Gary Preusse (Mr. K& B) then it is good enough for me.

Just curious - what's the weight and total length difference verses the 35+ with those extra parts?

The crank is ramped with silicone right?? I would assume from the days when I imported car engines. The one thing that I could tell you to ask about to even improve more on the engine is to see if they can find the alternative to this a most folks are very unaware that when we flush the engine out with WD40 it will swell the crank filling. It know the silicone is light but there are also other silicones that will not react to the WD just a idea. So that someone does not get upset if the ramp swells. I have seen the car engine crank ramps come loose and damage the engine and I know we don't want that at all.

And I did forget the engine does look very good and the price is very good as well for that engine base.

Last edited by a moderator:
The crank is ramped with silicone right?? I would assume from the days when I imported car engines. The one thing that I could tell you to ask about to even improve more on the engine is to see if they can find the alternative to this a most folks are very unaware that when we flush the engine out with WD40 it will swell the crank filling. It know the silicone is light but there are also other silicones that will not react to the WD just a idea. So that someone does not get upset if the ramp swells. I have seen the car engine crank ramps come loose and damage the engine and I know we don't want that at all.

And I did forget the engine does look very good and the price is very good as well for that engine base.
Jerry, yes, NOT ever putting WD40 into one of these (any of the motors with the ramp) is very important! I will mention this to Nova to see if they have other options.

Thanks!

GQ

Re WD 40, Novarossi has stated for years do not use WD 40 on the internal surfaces of their motors. If you go to www.novarossi.it & look under FAQ at the top of the page then 6 from the bottom of the page headed. What is after run oil & how to use it, they state do not use WD 40 on the internal surfaces of their motors.

Thanks for all the good comments guys! I don't deserve any of the credit...I just asked Nova to build it and provided a bit of technical info when they requested it!

GQ
Hi Glennlet us know when you are ready to take orders for the 21 DD engine

cheers

Shane

Latest posts

Back