Styletto Tunnel FE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aldana

I saw a Styletto tunnel from Proboat, Excelent job!! Congrats to designer, but i have some question for Tunels Guru's... :D

This is Legal for IMPBA FE?

Any news about my friends of Aquacrafts Do for Outboard FE?

I have my own project on my FE outboard motor to fit on 3.5 hull but i like know more of RTR area to impulse these categories in my country.

Thanks and sorry my poor english;)

Cristian

I saw a Styletto tunnel from Proboat, Excelent job!! Congrats to designer, but i have some question for Tunels Guru's... :D

I have my own project on my FE outboard motor to fit on 3.5 hull but i like know more of RTR area to impulse these categories in my country.

Cristian

Cristan.

First and foremost I hope you are well.. Say hi to the rest of our buddies in your club.

Im not quite the right guy to chime in but here goes. I did however get to see the boat at the I-Hobby show this last weekend… other then the original boat that Charlie bought form Tommy this was the first time I have seen the boat close up.

Right now this boat would fall into the IMPBA P Outboard class. But.. as you know most clubs are making up a class called P-Spec Tunnel. More what a boat with this power system was designed for.

I can not tell you what we are working on here in AquaCrafts "Black Box".. But.. you know me.. I am a tunnel guy and have some realy REALY good tunnel boat designs..... "in the works".. for what that might mean..

Take care

Grimracer

Cristian

Cristan.

First and foremost I hope you are well.. Say hi to the rest of our buddies in your club.

Im not quite the right guy to chime in but here goes. I did however get to see the boat at the I-Hobby show this last weekend… other then the original boat that Charlie bought form Tommy this was the first time I have seen the boat close up.

Right now this boat would fall into the IMPBA P Outboard class. But.. as you know most clubs are making up a class called P-Spec Tunnel. More what a boat with this power system was designed for.

I can not tell you what we are working on here in AquaCrafts "Black Box".. But.. you know me.. I am a tunnel guy and have some realy REALY good tunnel boat designs..... "in the works".. for what that might mean..

Take care

Grimracer
Buddy thank you very much! I also hope you're great! know that here you have a friend and a follower, I'll take your greeting to my local buddies!

I hope not to bother anyone for asking so directly apologize for my local customs can be something different .. if I do it because from here is a little harder to keep up with what is done in the states and want to support the races and we all continue the grow. (obviusly local)

I am sure that is something coming, something good and just wanted to dig a little! ;)

I promise study more the IMPBA and NAMBA rules LOL!

Take care Man!

Cristian

Back