• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stuff For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speed Jr.

Pics of everything in my PROFLIE GALLERY.

1. Two New Andy Brown 84 Parabolics for sale. They are new, never used. The opennings have been tapered to perfectly fit over CMB & MAC 67-80-84 Headers. $70 each Shipped to Cont US or $130 for both Shipped to Cont. US. SOLD TO JOE W

2. Two Brand New CMDI 3rd Channel Needles,(course) for 45 and up engines. $30 each or $55 for both shipped to Cont. US. SOLD TO BILL K

3. Twin Eagle SG/SGX 67-84 Motormount. For any CMB/MAC/Picco 67-80-84. Brand new in never openned package. $30 Shipped Cont US. SOLD TO BOB M

4. NR Long Stroke, Rod Geraghty set timing, head clearence, water exit. Has Geraghty Carb(best carb ever made in my opinion). Used in Rigger for half season, about 1.5 gallons. Bearings are perfect, super smoothe. Will also come with OS needle and NR header. Amazing engine, dont have a boat for it anymore. $350 Shipped to Cont. US. SOLD TO BILL K

I would prefer paypal but I will also accept M/O. The first to Post a REPLY saying they will take something will be first in line for everyone to see! PM me for questions. Pictures of everything is in my gallery in my PROFILE under "FOR SALE" album. I will be adding a few more CMDi pipes, an engine and a 21 sgx in a week or so. PM me if interested.

Larry Gempp Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Two New Andy Brown 84 Parabolics for sale. They are new, never used. The opennings have been tapered to perfectly fit over CMB & MAC 67-80-84 Headers. $70 each Shipped to Cont US or $130 for both Shipped to Cont. US.

2. Two Brand New CMDI 3rd Channel Needles,(course) for 45 and up engines. $30 each or $55 for both shipped to Cont. US.

3. Twin Eagle SG/SGX 67-84 Motormount. For any CMB/MAC/Picco 67-80-84. Brand new in never openned package. $30 Shipped Cont US.

4. NR Long Stroke, Rod Geraghty set timing, head clearence, water exit. Has Geraghty Carb(best carb ever made in my opinion). Used in Rigger for half season, about 1.5 gallons. Bearings are perfect, super smoothe. Will also come with OS needle and NR header. Amazing engine, dont have a boat for it anymore. $350 Shipped to Cont. US.

I would prefer paypal but I will also accept M/O. The first to Post a REPLY saying they will take something will be first in line for everyone to see! PM me for questions. Pictures of everything is in my gallery in my PROFILE under "FOR SALE" album. I will be adding a few more CMDi pipes, an engine and a 21 sgx in a week or so. PM me if interested.

Larry Gempp Jr.
Larry,

I will take the CMDi needles. I will use Paypal.

Bill

1. Two New Andy Brown 84 Parabolics for sale. They are new, never used. The opennings have been tapered to perfectly fit over CMB & MAC 67-80-84 Headers. $70 each Shipped to Cont US or $130 for both Shipped to Cont. US.

2. Two Brand New CMDI 3rd Channel Needles,(course) for 45 and up engines. $30 each or $55 for both shipped to Cont. US.

3. Twin Eagle SG/SGX 67-84 Motormount. For any CMB/MAC/Picco 67-80-84. Brand new in never openned package. $30 Shipped Cont US.

4. NR Long Stroke, Rod Geraghty set timing, head clearence, water exit. Has Geraghty Carb(best carb ever made in my opinion). Used in Rigger for half season, about 1.5 gallons. Bearings are perfect, super smoothe. Will also come with OS needle and NR header. Amazing engine, dont have a boat for it anymore. $350 Shipped to Cont. US.

Larry Gempp Jr.
Good Morning Larry

I will take NUMBER 3. Send your mailing address To [email protected]. payment with Postal money Order

Thanx

Bob Morton

Larry, I would like to buy the 2- 84 Parobolic pipes @ $130. Joe Warren Memphis TN, Please check your P/M

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill, you have the needles, you have PM

Bob, you have the Twin Motor Mount, you have email

Joe, you have the Parabolic Pipes, you have email and PM

OK Guys, who wants the NR, they wont be dissapointed.............

Larry Gempp Jr.

Everything has been shipped out yesterday or today. Bill, Bob, and Joe, please PM me when they arrive to make sure everything arrived perfectly.

Larry Jr.

Everything has been shipped out yesterday or today. Bill, Bob, and Joe, please PM me when they arrive to make sure everything arrived perfectly.
Larry Jr.
Larry Will do Can you send me pics of the other CMDI pipes you want to sale? & the SGX 21 is it New Kit or a used boat? Thanks Joe [email protected]

Back