Stryker hydro?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark

What sort of speeds can I expect from the 43" Stryker hydro with a Mac 84 on 55%? What's the difference to the 44.5" Stryker 2. It says it can handle any power. Could it handle twin 84's?

Both Strykers are usually run with 25cc gas engines. These days modified Zenoahs produce around 6 1/2 hp and Quickdraws produce over 7 1/2 hp. This is probably more than a 90 nitro engine on a good day. A Zenoah with a steel pipe weighs 4 1/2 pounds. From the above, I see no reason why the hull won't handle twin 84s, but you will have a lot more problems than you would have with a modified Zenoah. The first and operating costs would be less with the gas engine as well.

Lohring Miller

Im owned a strker 2 hydro and had to really work on the set-up to get the boat right even after following the set-ups sheet to a t. If I could tell you anything,stuff the motors as far forward as you can mount them,especially if you run a Zenoah.

Just my .02

Mike

Back