strut & rudder

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ernest2

hi!

i think i will have to save money now to buy a strut and possible a rudder. what would be a good but cheap hardwares? i seen some on aeromarine, are they good? to save money, i was even thinking of buying only the strut blade minus the bracket since this will be easy to make. i've also seen speedmaster's but they're a bit pricey and i think you still need additional components to complete the strut setup, or am i wrong.

thanks for any input.

ernest

Hi Ernest

Depending on what type of hull there is an appropriate hardware if you want to save headaches adapting it .

Despite good quality components I wouldn't use a strut or rudder from Aeromarine in any of my riggers because they wouldn't work well for this purpose BUT If you inttend to run a cat or mono it is great.!

Sometimes it is better save a little bit money and get the right stuff for your model..... Think of the cost/ benefit of your buy!

My two cents

Gill

it will be for a .21cat. i like speedmasters design though. but theres a new rudder & strut design by aeromarine also is looks nice. i think it's what they use in their MM. where else could i possible buy other than aeromarinerc.com? rocketcity is out because it doesnt ship usps, only ups which is too pricey. rossisales, i don't know how to order there and what shipping method they use. these are the only online stores i know.

thnks again.

Well for your cat it is ok but I wish you good luck to get in touch with these guys....never was able to have any response from them!

Personally I would recommend speedmaster hardware from rossisales once I use to get some things via Parcel Post.

Gill

no luck yet. :( don't they answer email inquiry about their products?

this is maybe the 2nd or 3rd time i email rossisales or aeromarine, still waiting for a response.

Back