steve muck 1/8 scale hulls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think what he needs to do is check the ram wing set back with the hull your going to build, such as the Lincoln Thrift vs the Miss US and probably others, if your within the measurements, go for it.
Joe,

When you say "Ram Wing Set Back" are you referring to pickle fork depth?
Correct.
Do you know there is a boat in your district that doesn't meet the measurment?
Rick,

Is this directed towards me ? I could just imagine who.................

I think what he needs to do is check the ram wing set back with the hull your going to build, such as the Lincoln Thrift vs the Miss US and probably others, if your within the measurements, go for it.
Joe,

Correct.
Rick,

Directed toward you, yes.

Saying one of yours is out of spec's, No

Who do you amagine?

Joe,

Correct.
Rick,

Directed toward you, yes.

Saying one of yours is out of spec's, No

Who do you imagine?
And the winner is....................................................

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a cabover scale on Ebay that looks right but if he measured the boat right it's illegal.

Both to short and to wide. I think he measured wrong, it doesn't look 25" wide in the pictures.

43.25 - 45.25

17.55 - 21.45

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160430474865&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but not sure why this ebay boat wouldnt be legal, if you look at the pics, on the back of the boat is an RCRC Internats sticker showing this boat ran at an internats event. I thought they get get checked at the Nats?? This boat should be legal then.

There's a cabover scale on Ebay that looks right but if he measured the boat right it's illegal.

Both to short and to wide. I think he measured wrong, it doesn't look 25" wide in the pictures.

43.25 - 45.25

17.55 - 21.45

http://cgi.ebay.com/...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but not sure why this ebay boat wouldnt be legal, if you look at the pics, on the back of the boat is an RCRC Internats sticker showing this boat ran at an internats event. I thought they get get checked at the Nats?? This boat should be legal then.
That Muck hull makes all kinds of scales and never heard it being illegal before. Not only that, it has run all over north america.....

43.25 - 45.25

17.55 - 21.45

http://cgi.ebay.com/...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT
That Muck hull makes all kinds of scales and never heard it being illegal before. Not only that, it has run all over north america.....
The boat looks good and I'm sure its legal, maybe he just guessed on the measurements when he listed it.

43.25 - 45.25 He listed it as approx 42"

17.55 - 21.45 He listed this as 25"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back