• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Starter pulley

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boris Mazor

Hi, Boaters! I have a few more starter pulleys for already built gas boats. This pulley fit over hex part of collet and did not changed your setup. The cost of pulley is $22.00 + shipping. Thanks. Boris

Puley over aeromarine gas colet.jpg

Hi, Boaters! I have a few more starter pulleys for already built gas boats. This pulley fit over hex part of collet and did not changed your setup. The cost of pulley is $22.00 + shipping. Thanks. Boris
I can bring a few starter pulleys to Durant, MS race April 16-18. Save on shipping. Please let me know if you like me to do it. Thanks. Boris

I can bring a few starter pulleys to Durant, MS race April 16-18. Save on shipping. Please let me know if you like me to do it. Thanks. Boris
I send out three starter pulleys and still have a few for sale. Thanks. Boris

Boris Mazor does it again a cool product. Easy to install and easy on the arm. :D :D

Bob Morton

Boris Mazor does it again a cool product. Easy to install and easy on the arm.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Bob Morton
Hi

Can I have a couple to send over to Asia via USPS, send a PM to me.

GP
Thanks, Gilbert! I will find a cheapest way to send pulleys to Asia. Please shoot me your shipping address. How many pulleys you need? Boris

Boris, I would like one how much shipped to 33844 and payment options. Thanks Jeff

Boris, I would like one how much shipped to 33844 and payment options. Thanks Jeff
Hi, Jeff! Total is $24.00 shipped. I can make it by the end of next week. Paypal is the best. Thanks. Boris

Hi, Jeff! Total is $24.00 shipped. I can make it by the end of next week. Paypal is the best. Thanks. Boris
thanks pm me with your paypal and I'll send it to you. Jeff

thanks pm me with your paypal and I'll send it to you. Jeff
My Paypal address is [email protected]

Bill,

I will take 2 if they are still available. Shipping will be to 62881, just need a total and I will paypal you.

Thanks,

Mike

Can I find somebody to anodize my starter pulleys? Thanks. Boris

Latest posts

Back