• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stalker Sport Radar Gun

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodneyPierce

Hey guys, I have for sale my Stalker Sport radar gun. Comes with the gun, case, tuning fork, two battery handles and charger base. Looking for 500.00 plus actual shipping OBO. Paypal preferred.

20141109_003539_zpsjsvtuggm.jpg

20141109_003501_zpsalxlnyt8.jpg

20141109_003520_zpsxsuthiix.jpg

Rodney,

Your timing is terrible. Had I not just bought a newer vehicle, I would have probably jumped at $500. Now, the money's just not available
default_sad.png

Rodney

What is the deference between Stalker ,Solo, And Stalker Pro ?

And how old is it And are the batteries in good shape ?

Thanks Ty

Below are the specs of each. I honestly have never used the Solo. The Pro I believe is intended for law enforcement use, but the specs really dont seem to far off from the sport. I can say this radar picks up every single boat I have clocked with zero issue. From a .12 rigger to a gas boat. Tunnels, sport hydro's, you name it. No issue and picks them up at quite a distance.

Im not sure on the age, I have had it for two years and purchased it used. The gun is literally in mint condition. It would pass for brand new. Battery's hold a charge for an entire weekend no problem. Honestly I have never even made a dent in the battery life, or seen a low battery warning with a full days use.

Specs below on the Sport:

PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS
Speed Range 5 - 250 MPH, 8 - 400 KPH
Accuracy + / - 0.1 MPH
Target Acquisition Time 0.046 Seconds (Ball Modes)
0.08 Seconds (Vehicle Modes)
Sample Rate 25 Speed Updates per Second
Max. Clocking Distances 4000 Feet - Passenger Car
(Estimated) 1500 Feet - Snowmobiles
1000 Feet - Watercraft
200 Feet - Baseballs

And here is the Pro:

PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATONS
Speed Range
1 to 300 MPH
1 to 480 KPH
1 to 260 Knots
Accuracy: +/- 0.1 MPH
Target Acquisition Time:
0.01Seconds in Whole Digits
0.04Seconds in Tenth Digits
Update or Sample Rate: (Approximate)
100 per Second in Whole Digits
30 per Second in Tenth Digits
Maximum Estimated Clocking Distances:
Semi Truck - 10,000 Feet
Automobile - 6000 Feet
Motorcycle - 4000 Feet
Boat - 3500 Feet
Personal Watercraft - 2500 Feet
Model Plane - 1000 Feet
Baseball - 300 Feet
(All distances are under ideal conditions,
typical clocking distances may vary)

So looks like the Pro is a tick faster acquisition time, and goes down to 1 mph and up to 300 mph instead of 5 mph to 250 mph. And its got a bit further range (200ft for the Sport vs 300ft for the Pro on a baseball)

The Stalkers are the top notch choice for what we do. Even though I have a Stalker Pro I have also used the Sport and it works just as well. Good deal on an excellent radar gun.
default_smile.png

I also have the Pro. I need it to see how fast I can throw a baseball at my boat when it dies.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Great tool, we love ours.

Oh, and for those that it bothered, I apologize for bumping the thread. It was my fault for not reading the updated selling rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back