• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless Steel Propellers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark 1667- 2170- 1460-1655 ...we have boating year round here...lol! I wish you good luck with the new project .

Gill

Boaters,

They are all going to be custom designs that we know work already.

We are not going to copy anything currently on the market.

We are going to start with 24 of my best propellers that sell very well.

Kent,

They will all be measured like: 40 x 55, 67 x 120,etc. (Diameter times the pitch)

Thanks For Your Interest,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so the're not going to be called "ABC H" series or "Octura X", etc...is that what you mean? If so, I guess we would just tell you what we want and see if you have them in SS...? A list of what you will have (in comparison to what we all use) would be great! :)

-Kent

Hello everybody .

It's the Tall Fella from Australia ,I am finally able to get back on International Waters after a long time . I have heard of and possibly had some poor copies of Prather props in my hand last Wednesday . I would like to buy 2 Genuine S - 270 Propellors ( Raw and NIP ) . There is already a post on the AMPBA Forum ( Australia ) and on Jims RC Boat Dock about this . I look forward to reading your replies .

Regards

Tall Fella

Australia :)

We are still in the testing phase currently.

Still tweaking the blade profiles for better

performance.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Back