Squarewave CF pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnrcboatracer

Supporting Member
The CF Squarewave .12 and 45 pipes are finally available. All pipes have aluminum inserts for the header and stinger. The header inserts are designed to telescope over your header for a blowout proof seal with silicone couplers. Please let me know your header OD to confirm I have an insert available.

I also have a CF version of the OPS 3280 pipe. Aluminum insert for the header and stinger. Header pipe ID of the MAC/Valvola/K&B front exhaust is 0.5625" to telescope over the small mac header. The NR header pipe is designed to telescope over a full size Novarossi or Duratrax 180* header (0.64"). The 12 pipe header is sized to slip over the Associated 180* header pipe (0.550").

The first pic is the NR header CF3280 pipe, and the second is the MAC header CF3280. The third pic shows the range of CF Squarewave pipes that I make.

CF3280 NR.jpg 3280 MAC21.JPGDOcument size pipes.JPG

CF 3280 - $75 shipped in the USA

CF Squarewave .21, NR or MAC/Valvola - $90 shipped in the USA

CF Squarewave .12 - $80 shipped in the USA

CF Squarewave .45 - $110 shipped in the USA

I accept Paypal, MO, or certified funds. Email (and Paypal) [email protected]

When ordering a pipe, please advise the OD of your header pipe to ensure the correct insert is installed in your pipe. On 21 pipes, please also specify if it is a NR or MAC/Valvola application.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my Novarossi CF 3280 pipe and all I can say is WOW, the pipe is Great. The Craftmanship and the way the pipe is made is second to None, Jon did an Great job on the pipe. I look forward to testing the pipe this spring.

Thank you,

Bill

I received my Novarossi CF 3280 pipe and all I can say is WOW, the pipe is Great. The Craftmanship and the way the pipe is made is second to None, Jon did an Great job on the pipe. I look forward to testing the pipe this spring.
Thank you,

Bill
DITTO very nice light as a feather...........Might could be made to work on a tunnel

Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad that you are pleased. More pipe designs to come.

Actually, I'm working on a mold based on the original Equalizer pipes. Hope to have an OB pipe available in a few months.

would be great if you could make a CF version of the CMB fat belly pipe BUT with a larger diameter stinger.

carl

I will stick with the new and improved Square Wave Pipe, it only added about 5 mph to my .21 RoadRunner/NR LS that I went and tested today.

Thanks Rod!

Great work Jon!

Russ

Jon

Put me down for one of those. I was there and it was a rocket. Just let me know how much and where.

Mike

Thanks for the feedback. The squarewave pipe is a bit more difficult to make. The price for the square wave is $90 shipped in the USA. The introductory pricing $10 discount on the CF 3280 ends Mar 1st. Order before March 1st to receive the introductory discount on the CF 3280.

would be great if you could make a CF version of the CMB fat belly pipe BUT with a larger diameter stinger.
carl
I'm focusing on the 21 pipes for now, but I had planned to do this particular pipe in CF. I already have the numbers for the mandrels. I've got too much on my plate already. But thanks for your interest. I'll post as new pipes become available.

In your spare time,.. some options on .12 pipes would be good also.. Glenn Quarles .12 pipe seems to be the best one going these days,,,

carl
I'm focusing on the 21 pipes for now, but I had planned to do this particular pipe in CF. I already have the numbers for the mandrels. I've goot too much on my plate already. But thanks for your interest. I'll post as new pipes become available.

Spare time, what spare time!!! I have to do over 20 hrs/day just to keep up now!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Maybe Rod can provide some numbers for the 12 size, I can't take credit for the design of the pipe, just the ability to put it into a material that survives.

In your spare time,.. some options on .12 pipes would be good also.. Glenn Quarles .12 pipe seems to be the best one going these days,,,

carl
I'm focusing on the 21 pipes for now, but I had planned to do this particular pipe in CF. I already have the numbers for the mandrels. I've goot too much on my plate already. But thanks for your interest. I'll post as new pipes become available.

Anthony,

How did the new AB small block pipe work for you?

P.S. Sorry, didn't mean to highjack your thread Jon! I was just thinking out load since Anthoney mentioned a different brand of pipe here.

can you tell me and i am assuming the SQUARE pipe is for a nova?? what is the stinger dia....

chris

can you tell me and i am assuming the SQUARE pipe is for a nova?? what is the stinger dia....
chris
From what we have found the square pipe will work on any .21.......stinger I.D. .313"

The CF pipe retains heat very well.The hotter the pipe the faster the wave so the pipe can be set a bit longer

than we are normally used to.

Truthfully we have never found out how short we can go with the pipe.

Now that we have a pipe that is made out of something that will last a lot of questions are being answered very quickly.

chris
From what we have found the square pipe will work on any .21.......stinger I.D. .313"

The CF pipe retains heat very well.The hotter the pipe the faster the wave so the pipe can be set a bit longer

Now that we have a pipe that is made out of something that will last a lot of questions are being answered very quickly.
Ok Rod how did you come up with square wave? were you at a cheese head convention? Just kidding Rod has come up wih some really cool SH!#

When ordering a pipe, please PM me and let me know whether you want it to fit the MAC (FR exhaust) or NR (RR exhaust) style engine. Thanks.

I'm off to start another set of pipes in the garage.

chris

Rod and I have been working on this for 2 years, we could never get more than 3 to 5 laps out of the metal prototypes before the seams split. I think I burned up 4 or 5 of the metal versions. With that said ,It's still the BEST pipe I have ever tested. The carbon version solves any durability issues.

Some basic test results: B Hydro

* Pulled a full blade 1650 fairly easy for the 3 or 4 laps before the seams opened.(metal prototype version)

* Throttle response was exceptionally smooth, low, to mid, to high (kinda like an electric motor responds)

Ron Jr

How's the pipe production goin Jon? Nice weather comming, I'd like to do some testing.

mb

Back