SPRING SALE ON ALL COWLS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WERE HAVING A SPRING SALE ON ALL COWLS B) CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE
THANKS

Mike what is the delivery time on 2 - RoadRunner Twin Carbon fiber cowls?jw
Well let's see ....

Based on the fact that I ordered and paid for one Roadrunner twin carbon cowl back at the end of March, it's now the end of May and I still don't have it, I'd say at least two months. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike you can send me a refund through Paypal so when you do get to making it you can sell my twin cowl to Joe. That way you won't fall any farther behind. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
THANKS

Well let's see ....

Based on the fact that I ordered and paid for one Roadrunner twin carbon cowl back at the end of March, it's now the end of May and I still don't have it, I'd say at least two months. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike you can send me a refund through Paypal so when you do get to making it you can sell my twin cowl to Joe. That way you won't fall any farther behind. :)

Don the cowl is done and on it's way to you threw the post , but thanks for the positive post .

THANKS

Well let's see ....

Don the cowl is done and on it's way to you threw the post , but thanks for the positive post .
Really? When did it go out?? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe it was good talking to you this morning , i'll have your order ready to go out on Monday

Mike

Thanks for the phone call yesterday updating me on the cowl, I'll be watching the mailbox in about a week or so. Good to see you're finally able to get caught up, hope your carbon supplier keeps you going this time. ;)

THANKS

Joe i can have them sent out to you 2 weeks after you order them
I will have to order from Ralph. Cannot wait 2 weeks after Pre/Payment.

Hi Joe , i still haven't seen a check for the 2 cowls you ordered , maybe it got lost in the mail , let me no

Hey Mike, Just wondering if you got my email the other day regarding a gas cowl??

Johno

Jose glad to hear you got the cowls , mabe when you get them on the boat or boats you could share some pics with us.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back