Spring 2012 SAW event Elizabeth City, North Carolina

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to throw a bone for the K-Dawg. If you know anything, then you know he has wanted to get a two way average over 100mph with a .21 for a very long time. Today he did. In fact a new record of 104+mph.

If I have ever wished anything for anybody then this would be one of them. Great job my friend.

And BTW, the C record was raised and the A is over 95mph.

Yet another congrats for K P 100+ in a 20 boat Lets get him a twin and go for 150 good job

Just hitting the sack after a long day and more work in the room, K-Dawgs stuff was flying, very impressive. Trent Ghaddis (sp) upped one of the gas Cat records, Jerry got the T. Boat ( I think) and Bill Oxidean set several electric records.

Good first day! :)

A big congratulations to Kentley on his .21 hydro record! If anyone has had the pleasure to watch any of his boats run at the SAW Trials you sorta catch yourself watching in awe with your mouth wide open when the boat flies by with that little engine SCREAMING! Hard work does pay off..............

Dick Tyndall

Today looks to be a bust, thunderstorms moved through early this morning and the winds are picking up big time. They're calling for 15-25mph SSW (left to right across the pond) which will trash the water so I don't expect much if any acitivity today (I'm still chillin' at the hotel). Tomorrow looks much better so hopefully I'll be pulling my gear out of the trailer in the morning. Could be an early start on the cocktails this evening.................... :D

Congrats to KP, Jerry, Trent, and Bill. Nice work fellas! Sorry I can't be there this time but after the loss of my friend this past week I really need to be here to show support to his family.

Go kick some butt gents and we'll see ya next time.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Today looks to be a bust, thunderstorms moved through early this morning and the winds are picking up big time. They're calling for 15-25mph SSW (left to right across the pond) which will trash the water so I don't expect much if any acitivity today (I'm still chillin' at the hotel). Tomorrow looks much better so hopefully I'll be pulling my gear out of the trailer in the morning. Could be an early start on the cocktails this evening.................... :D
Go easy on Terry tonight , we don't need him more messed up than he already is. :lol:

Tim K

Go easy on Terry tonight , we don't need him more messed up than he already is. :lol:

Tim K
Especially when the passengers need him too fly straight. :D

Got a email from Steve Sutton this afternoon. He upped the Gas Super Sport record and is looking to push it up some more this evening.

If anyone hears of any FE records, please post!!

My bad. Steve isn't in NC. I believe he is up at Lake X in Portersville PA with Mr. Morton

Back