Spring 2011 Huntsville Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told 2 weeks behind Atlanta Spring Nats 2011. But the Powers To Be. Will have to announce the classes. Hopefully the GENE TAYLOR TWIN Hydro Award will come back to the Huntsville Spring Race in 2011??

D5 and beyond.........We need to support this race. Huntsville is a premier race site and I want to race there again. Please show you support. Come on Knoxville!!!!!! Reply! Dick T., Ray S., Bob M., Don F., Stu B., Don. F., Tom F, Marty D., Nub K., Larry B., Joe W., Mikey, Brad C., Steve B., Woods boys, and all the other drivers out there, RESPOND!

Rick

It is unfortunate that these dates are the very same ones as the 2011 World OB Tunnel Championships in Charleston. Many of the tunnels from around the region will be at Charleston. Hopefully the other classes will be well represented.

D5 and beyond.........We need to support this race. Huntsville is a premier race site and I want to race there again. Please show you support. Come on Knoxville!!!!!! Reply! Dick T., Ray S., Bob M., Don F., Stu B., Don. F., Tom F, Marty D., Nub K., Larry B., Joe W., Mikey, Brad C., Steve B., Woods boys, and all the other drivers out there, RESPOND!

Rick
Rick they got to get the race flier out for Huntsville. But, I will be there Running for the GENE TAYLOR TWIN award....... & a few Mono`s too......

Rick
YEAH BABY HUNTSVILLE, great place to race and win especially f-mono

Mark B)

Rick

Mark B)
Mark, Did you get a New Boat?

Last edited by a moderator:
David Hall,any chance of putting 1 heat of Jersey Skiffs together?I know there are some in Atlanta and Indiana plus mine.At Charleston Mark Bullard and Doc Turner called my Skiff a bathtub with an engine,but I bet that they had as much fun watching as we had racing.I believe it's early enough to put something together.Let me know if I can help.The way Doc keeps talking about the indoor plumbing,and it is nice,you may have to run wires for a PA connection there.

See you in April

Harvey Liberman

Knoxville

David Hall,any chance of putting 1 heat of Jersey Skiffs together?I know there are some in Atlanta and Indiana plus mine.At Charleston Mark Bullard and Doc Turner called my Skiff a bathtub with an engine,but I bet that they had as much fun watching as we had racing.I believe it's early enough to put something together.Let me know if I can help.The way Doc keeps talking about the indoor plumbing,and it is nice,you may have to run wires for a PA connection there.

See you in April

Harvey Liberman

Knoxville

Harvey if you give us 5 boats to enter we will put in the heat.

See you in April

Harvey Liberman

Knoxville

I will be there warm it up this time, froze my hiny last two trips...... A hydro Please

See you in April

Harvey Liberman

Knoxville

Mark,I'll start recruiting.Anyone else interested; jump in if I don't contact you first.

Harvey

See you in April

Harvey Liberman

Knoxville

Mark,I'll start recruiting.Anyone else interested; jump in if I don't contact you first.

Harvey
Skiff it into Open class........ :unsure: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rick

Mark B)
no Joe, it's the yellow one I had in Evansville that I was going to sell to Ray and Sam.

are you interested in it? great deal on a practiallly new Seaducer with all the works.

Mark

Rick

Mark B)
no Joe, it's the yellow one I had in Evansville that I was going to sell to Ray and Sam.

are you interested in it? great deal on a practiallly new Seaducer with all the works.

Mark
If you Sale it Less the Engine Maybe?? I would put a RS101 in it. It runs Very Well on the water...... there are several that still run the CMB 100`s if that is what you have in it?

Rick

Mark B)

Mark
Mark;

what are you asking for that good lookin yellow screamer?

Back