Spring 2011 Huntsville Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D5 and beyond.........We need to support this race. Huntsville is a premier race site and I want to race there again. Please show you support. Come on Knoxville!!!!!! Reply! Dick T., Ray S., Bob M., Don F., Stu B., Don. F., Tom F, Marty D., Nub K., Larry B., Joe W., Mikey, Brad C., Steve B., Woods boys, and all the other drivers out there, RESPOND!

Rick
YEAH BABY HUNTSVILLE, great place to race and win especially f-mono

Mark B)
Mark, Did you get a New Boat?
no Joe, it's the yellow one I had in Evansville that I was going to sell to Ray and Sam.

are you interested in it? great deal on a practiallly new Seaducer with all the works.

Mark
Mark;

what are you asking for that good lookin yellow screamer?
Rick I believe I was asking half price of the boat about 800.oo and it has an cmb 100 in it.I think I even have two quarts of the gallon of redmax I run in it left.

i'm heading to Florida this weekend for a week or so for a rest in Mickeys world,pappaw gets to take the grand kids for their first time,oh well it will be fun.

Mark B)

I have also been considering the Huntsville race. Sounds like a great site.

Nub

It really is one of the best site around the country not too many sites are in the middle of town, 2 story drivers and judges stand, concrete pit and launch area and indoor restrooms and an indoor swimming pool for the family to enjoy while racers race.

Nub

Nuber.............It been a FEW years since we all Converged on Huntsville.

But it is a "Let it EAT" size track. Plenty of get loss & found room. It gets CHOOPPPYYY on the back but it makes for some good racin!! Oh.............best part.......GOOD AIR Like 101 on the density meter.

GET you BIG PROPS OUT!!! :lol: :lol: :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Nub

Nuber.............It been a FEW years since we all Converged on Huntsville.

But it is a "Let it EAT" size track. Plenty of get loss & found room. It gets CHOOPPPYYY on the back but it makes for some good racin!! Oh.............best part.......GOOD AIR Like 101 on the density meter.

GET you BIG PROPS OUT!!! :lol: :lol: :D
Chuck

I don't have any little props. lol

Nub

Mark/Doc

Is there a prefered rate hotel for this race? Something not too far away of course.

Thanks, Ron

Back