• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tunnel290

I have a brand New Phil Thomas ss 45 with Turbine cowl. I comes with all speed master hardware, Walt barney ss tank, tyndell turn fin, All servos for and futaba #3 ch receiver, starter belts, flex shafts, pipe mount, 3 shoboat props brand new s/b/cupped, quick charger, and 50 to 70 Mccoy Mc 9. Also, i have other extras I will throw in. 450.00 shipped. obo

Pictures or ava upon request!! Instant message me and everyone will be answered in the order recieved. Also, my # is 337 349 7279. Feel free to call when ever!!

Brody

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a brand New Phil Thomas ss 45 with Turbine cowl. I comes with all speed master hardware, Walt barney ss tank, tyndell turn fin, All servos for and futaba #3 ch receiver, starter belts, flex shafts, pipe mount, 3 shoboat props brand new s/b/cupped, quick charger, and 50 to 70 Mccoy Mc 9. Also, i have other extras I will throw in. 500.00 shipped. obo
Pictures or ava upon request!! Instant message me and everyone will be answered in the order recieved. Also, my # is 337 349 7279. Feel free to call when ever!!

Brody

Flyingfinn i need your email address to send pictures!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a brand New Phil Thomas ss 45 with Turbine cowl. I comes with all speed master hardware, Walt barney ss tank, tyndell turn fin, All servos for and futaba #3 ch receiver, starter belts, flex shafts, pipe mount, 3 shoboat props brand new s/b/cupped, quick charger, and 50 to 70 Mccoy Mc 9. Also, i have other extras I will throw in. 500.00 shipped. obo

Brody

Flyingfinn i need your email address to send pictures!!
Brody, I sent you a PM with my e-mail address.

Back