Sport 40 (Twin .21)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude you should have seen the smile on his face when thy fired right up and sinked in with a few twist of the needle.
default_huh.png

Blurp the throttles back and thy idled right down like one eng.

Think the shared ex has some thing to do with that.

Funny as hell start one eng and the smoke comes out of the other eng carb some times if the piston is in the right position.
he must have been like a kid in a candy shop! maybe the smoke out the other carb is from reversion?? glad to here all is going well. i told him last week don't worry it going to be a great success!! good luck out on the lake..

Wheres the video...... Come on Julian. This is on the list. Always wanted a Twin 20...
No videos where taken as we was extremely busy running boats. The boat had too much prop so we are getting smaller props and going back out to test soon.

Thanks.

Julian you can't standing in the parking lot to try and catch home runs...........................................
default_tongue.png

Hi Julian,

We are still patiently awaiting the video of this ml 40 sport 3.5 twin. Hopefully you have just forgotten about us and the slightly big props have been cut back to set these 3.5s screaming already.

Common let's do it!

Kyle

Hi Julian,

We are still patiently awaiting the video of this ml 40 sport 3.5 twin. Hopefully you have just forgotten about us and the slightly big props have been cut back to set these 3.5s screaming already.

Common let's do it!

Kyle
Patience brother. I have some important things going on in my life at the moment. Boat is ready and props are ready just not the right time to go out and run it. But I will very soon.

Julian, YOUR KILLING ME. Eventually is taking too Long!
lol I'm sorry Ken. I been working 72 hour work week and taking care of my family too much going on plus as soon as I get the props from mark I'll be ready to go. Patience brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Julian,

The propellers will ship out this week.

Summer is very busy at both jobs here also.

Thanks Brother,

Mark Sholund

Sooo freaking cool!'!!! I love it know the IMPBA needs to get there panties out of ther wad and let you run it with all other sport 40s

Julian, YOUR KILLING ME. Eventually is taking too Long!
lol I'm sorry Ken. I been working 72 hour work week and taking care of my family too much going on plus as soon as I get the props from mark I'll be ready to go. Patience brother.
72 hours?? that's it??
default_tongue.png
get your ass to the lake and let that puppy rip!!...
Ha ha it's alittle but more complicated than that ha ha. I will soon brother

Hey Julian how's it going with your boat running? Still would like to see a video pass ya later Charlie

Hey Julian how's it going with your boat running? Still would like to see a video pass ya later Charlie
Too much work and very little time for RC Boats. Its ready just have no time to test the boat and Im still waiting for the props from mark as well. After I test the boat and post a video my boats are going to permanently be stored for a while.
Julian

Aaaaaaman do we really have to wait!!! Well if I freakin have to. Hay are you going to race at winter nationals Im coming down .

Aaaaaaman do we really have to wait!!! Well if I freakin have to. Hay are you going to race at winter nationals Im coming down .
No sir Im not going to the winternats Not really interested sorry

Back