• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sport 21 hulls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namba276

Guys, I'm starting a new build... If you want to order a boat let me know. I'm building 5 boats and that's it for a while. boat is 400.00 plus shipping. includes fitted epoxy cowl and built in radio box. hardware kits around 100.00 and I can install mount,strut, and stuffing tube for 50.00 It's not cheap, I know, but it is a lot of work. I take pride in my work and will be an art piece when I'm done.

Thanks, Bob

An update: I have raced the new design 6 times this year and have posted 3 wins.

Trades considered

I have 90+ photos of this hull under construction in my gallery on this site, check it out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I'm starting a new build... If you want to order a boat let me know. I'm building 5 boats and that's it for a while. you can pm me for specifics.Thanks, Bob

An update: I have raced the new design 6 times this year and have posted 3 wins.

Trades considered

Bob, Pm sent, Thanks Keith

Guys, I'm starting a new build... If you want to order a boat let me know. I'm building 5 boats and that's it for a while. you can pm me for specifics.Thanks, Bob

Trades considered

Started cutting out parts for 4 boats... if you want one better pony up. Bob

Back