sport 20 pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve P

I am running a PT sport 20 with a cmb red head front exhaust (straight headed not rap around)

) . What pipe would every one recommend?

ops 3280 works incredibly well on my sport 20 setup. I ran this pipe when I ran a mac .21 and now I'm running it with the nova rossi. I believe you can get the pipe from Al Hobbs.

Hi Steve, Mark Sholund has said that the Go engine pipe that I sell has worked really well for him on his CMB Valvoa (sp?) They are $45.50 shipped.

Mark

The GO pipe will work awesome for a rear exhaust (straight back) motor. I find when trying to run them on the 180* header motors, that if you want to run them short you arent able to, due to having to cut so far into the cone to get them that short. BUT, on a rear exhaust (straight back) motor that you can use a straight header on, it would be my pipe of choice.

21 Nitro pipe: $65.00

21 Muffled pipe; $75.00

Both come with pressure taps installed and work well with straight exhausts.

Prices are delivered in the USA.

Al Hobbs

The noise restriction is not in place for the 20 size classes in IMPBA. I do not know about NAMBA.

Mark

The noise restriction is not in place for the 20 size classes in IMPBA. I do not know about NAMBA.

Mark
NAMBA does have a noise restriction. Forget what exactly the DB limit is but it is in the rulebook and it can be lower than that depending on the club.

Back