Sponsor the NAMBA NATS LIVE FEED for Me Time!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

Hey Guys,

Were planning our trip to the NAMBA nationals and would like to extend you the opportunity to advertise your business on our LIVE FEED! Times are tuff, we know, and everyone could use a boost in sales at the moment. We have had a tremendously positive response from our advertisers and we believe that advertising on metimeliverc.com is the way to go! We are THE only place that you can put your company directly in front of RC Boaters from all over the world through commercial advertising and it works! Give us a try on the NAMBA nationals feed!

The NAMBA Nationals broadcast will run June 12th 19th! Thats 8 days of LIVE event coverage!!!

Live Event Sponsorship Includes:

Static Banner on the Home page as well as the Me Time Live page of metimeliverc.com. Banner will remain on the site during the event and for 30 days post event.

10sec. commercial spot played in between heats during the live event feed. Example of voice over for commercial : This live event is sponsored in part by (your company) and will include a tag line of your choosing. Number of times the commercial will play is apx. 5 to 10 times per day of the feed, possibly more depending on down time.

Upgrade your 10sec. commercial for a 30sec. commercial, produced by Me Time for an additional $200.00 production fee (one time fee)

Cost: $150.00 per event.

For more information or to sponsor this event contact Kerri Carter at [email protected] or call 276-226-0470

Sincerely,

Kerri Carter

Last edited by a moderator:
I advertised at the last race through "Metime" and my phone and emails for product is almost more than I can handle. The audience that these folks bring is astounding. This is an advertising thing that will help your business big time. I may have to hire people to handle my volume now.

Back