Speedweek

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonspeedy

Hey everyone-

Speedweek is fast approacing. It will be a blast as always...just ask anyone who's been. The water is looking beautiful since we added the spent uranium. The weeds WILL NOT be an issue. It will be the entire week after Christmas, including New Years weekend. We'll have good fun, good food, good friends, and a great time.

Hope to see you there.

Jason

Hey everyone-

Speedweek is fast approacing. It will be a blast as always...just ask anyone who's been. The water is looking beautiful since we added the spent uranium. The weeds WILL NOT be an issue. It will be the entire week after Christmas, including New Years weekend. We'll have good fun, good food, good friends, and a great time.

Hope to see you there.

Jason

Yeah buddy. B)

Hey everyone-

Hope to see you there.

Jason
Hey Jason.....You'll have to excuse me for being out of the loop(Still trying to get my mind right after losing all my tools to Miss Katrina) Where is Speedweek being held. It sounds like a cool event.

Dr Hydro, Speed Week is held in Valdosta GA. The pond (Blue Lake) is one of the nicest record trial sites in the US. The water is beautiful, the are plenty of hotels close, Valdosta is a really nice town, and our goal at everyone of our events is to make sure everyone has a good time. Come on down if you can.

Glenn

Back