Speed Week IV

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Hi guys, only a month to go until Speed Week IV! It is getting time for Jason and I to start thinking about the lunch menus, etc and would like to get a rough idea of how many folks may be showing up.

So far I have Ron G, Chris H, Doug S, Andy and John B, Carl V and Mike T. Anyone else?

If you think you may be able to make it either for the whole week or just a few days could you drop me a line? THANKS!

Looks like the FE guys are set to bump up some records, I don't know what Andy and John will have ready, but you know it is going to be FAST, I am looking for 100mph with my 21 hydro, and Ross is looking for at least one pass close to 90mph with the 12 hydro. If you have a fast boat we are looking for you!! How 'bout you gas guys...haven't heard much about anybody shooting to be the first gas in IMPBA over 100. I know some of you guys can do it!

And you know what...even if the boats all flop and won't even run it is going to be an AWESOME time setting around and great pond with a bunch of good guys eating Jason's BBQ!!!!

See ya soon,

Glenn

Hi Glen

Me and Lohring will make it one of these years but not this one, tore my latest boat up in California pretty good, went thru 5 sponsons,as many sponson tubes, 1 cowl, ripped both side off, and to top it off hit a large branch sticking out from the island at a pretty good speed and that put an end to everything, got the GX2 hydro record over a 100 though, I figure if I bring the boat back unhurt I was'nt trying hard enough. I hope the weathers good for you guys and keep us updated on the results.

Good Luck

Mike

Mike, congrats on the GX2 record!!! Yeah you are right about trying hard and tearing things up. I look forward to getting to meet you one day! Maybe next year.

Stay in touch,

Glenn

Drew2, yeah Jason's cooking is worth the trip all by itself.

See ya there,

Glenn

Back