Speed Week III

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Hey guys, Speed Week III is on the schedule for Dec 27 - Jan 2. I am really glad to see all of the interest in the recent Huntsville and Flint record trials and I would like to invite you to Valdosta for a solid week of record setting! Jason and I are looking forward to another great event and hope to draw the fastest nitro, gas and FE boaters there for fast runs and good times! :D

Glenn

Glenn,

With you and Jason doing such a fine job with these record trials maybe we can get Jason to start a "District 13 Record Book" for the local guys that don't normally run the speed trials. Instead of chasing the IMPBA records we'd be chasing each other and we may get some more participation. Just an idea.

-Bobby

Bobby, you are right on...in fact at last year's Speed Week we started the "Blue Lake" records. I had records certificates made up for these, but I didn't like the way they were looking so I haven't sent them out. We would be happy to start a District 13 list of records!

We are really excited about both this year's Speed Week and the FE SAW record trial we are having in Sept! Hope to see the cream of the crop at both!

Glenn

Glenn,

Are you going to go ahead with the current Blue Lake records and send them out?

Ron was asking me about that the other day. We can't wait to get back over there and see everybody. That pond has some smooth water!

My hydro is comming together Glenn...I am going to make a run at the O/B SAW at Blue Lake this fall. Keep it upright! I want to see your little 12 Hydro run again.

Carl,

Glenn,

When you get the information together send it to me and I'll get a records page added to the district website. With this added and two trials coming up later this year we should see some of the District guys show up for local bragging rights in addition to the guys going for the big numbers. I know of a couple Cracker Boxes I'd like to see timed, just out of curiousity. This should be fun!

-Bobby

Glenn Quarles said:
Bobby, you are right on...in fact at last year's Speed Week we started the "Blue Lake" records. I had records certificates made up for these, but I didn't like the way they were looking so I haven't sent them out. We would be happy to start a District 13 list of records!
We are really excited about both this year's Speed Week and the FE SAW record trial we are having in Sept! Hope to see the cream of the crop at both!

Glenn

100200[/snapback]

I wish the event wasn't over new years...my wife would kill me if I didn't spend it with her.

Brian

BOBBYH said:
Glenn,    When you get the information together send it to me and I'll get a records page added to the district website.  With this added and two trials coming up later this year we should see some of the District guys show up for local bragging rights in addition to the guys going for the big numbers. I know of a couple Cracker Boxes I'd like to see timed, just out of curiousity. This should be fun!

-Bobby

Glenn Quarles said:

Glenn

100200[/snapback]

100444[/snapback]

Brian, yeah it is either a really good time or really bad time of the year to have a record trial. For me it is a really good time since I know my work schedule will allow it and I don't have to take Ross out of school for 9 or 10 days. Maybe you can make it for a few days early in the week and still be home by New Years. It would be really neat to see you again!

Glenn

Latest posts

Back