SOWEGA MODEL BOATERS WEBSITE.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishhead

The SOWEGA Model Boaters website has been updated with District 13 race dates and club Fun Runs....

Check out the site..

I'm no expert on building a website but it gets the info out.....

come out some time and race in the Cotton Field with us....

Thanks.

Rick Bearden

Is anyone posting Grand Prix points standings anywhere? I have been to your site prior to your upating and when I get a chance I will look in on it.

Yep, Ron,

They are Posted.......Uhhh..... Um....... On rcracingevents...

Thanks, for coming and racing with us.

Ricky B.

Ricky I know you posted the individual race points. I am meaning the running total for all the Grand Prix events.

Don't be scared to say it LOL, its no skin off my nose and yes if a race is posted there that I want to go to well then I will go there and register!
default_biggrin.png

I had a good time at the race and was glad to meet you as well as K and Julie and many others but my Thunderboat went thru He double L. LOL

I come to find out you have a connection to Star Racing.
default_smile.png

Ron,

I will get with Wendy and see where she post the running totals and maybe I can get them on the SOWEGA Site.

Star Racing is behind our shop....

George and Jackie are great people and with Angelle and Corey I hope they have a great season.

Thanks Ricky!

I was down chatting with the Star crew at the Gator Nationals. I think they will put together a good season if all goes as planned!

Back