Southern ponds

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talonxracer

Well looks like a short road trip down south to evade the snow and ice is in order! Just wondering where some ponds might be down near Tallahassee Fla ? Or any races going on during late jan-late feb ?

Doug

Well looks like a short road trip down south to evade the snow and ice is in order! Just wondering where some ponds might be down near Tallahassee Fla ? Or any races going on during late jan-late feb ?

Doug

Doug, I'm not sure about ponds in Tallahassee but the Orlando Winter Nationals is scheduled for Jan 27, 28 and 29. The entry deadline has passed and the race is full with more than 300 boats entered. If you can make it to Orlando and check us out.

Ron

Ron,, Way too cool, will have to come and check it out! You will have to hook me up with some directions, actually as a fed ex driver all I need is an address!

Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
if you are coming this way you might as well stop in and check us out we have two ponds in south carolina as well one in lexington,sc and one in waltorboro ,sc about an hour from me!

Last edited:
if you are coming this way you might as well stop in and check us out we have two ponds in south carolina as well one in lexington,sc and one in waltorboro ,sc about an hour from me!

HEY . HEY, THAT WALTERBORO POND IS A GREAT PLACE . I RAN ON IT LAST FALL , EVEN GOT UP EARLY AND TOOK A BATH ON IT . NO , I DID NT SEE ANY GATORS

The S.C. Shoot Out is a great race. Put on your torque prop because it's 8 laps on the short track.

We have an exclusive boat pond here in Central Alabama (Deatsville) that has a track set out w/ a sub buoy system 365 days a year. If you are in the central Alabama area and are looking for somewhere to run, you are welcome to come run with us. Just write me for directions. We race every Sunday and sometimes Saturdays too.

-Carl,

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back