Some pics of my unfinished scarab.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkarabPunk

Here are some pics of my 55" scarab, I still have a ways to go, but at least I got the engine all mounted nice and tight, and fabricated by own adapter to connect the flex cable to the engine. I just need paint, and I need to make a radio box........

And yes I know its ugly! but hey, it's all I got for now!

Ok since I can't get the attachments to work, here's a link directly to a page of pics of my boat........ http://www.geocities.com/skarabpunk/boat.html

SP...check out the first thread in this forum "attachments kinda fixed"

Should be what you need to get the pics up.....I wanna see it!

I liked this one:

S1a.jpg

I got that time exceeded error too, had ta force it, Still dont know yet on the correction.

Gene ;D

dude i love the boat ;D

what engine are u useing

looks like a weedeater engine to me.

matt

It's a 32cc chainsaw engine, I haven't ran it yet, I still need to order the reverse rotation prop, cuz the **** engine spins the wrong way (found that out after I got the thing running) but I still think it should go pretty well. Today I have been sanding like crazy and rebuilt the radio box. I'll add some more pics later today.

When I got it it had a .67 in it, but I gave up on getting it running cuz it was a really ol K&B, so I found the chainsaw engine laying around so I decided to try it out. Eventually I'll opt. in a .90 or something when I have some more extra cash. I traded a friend for an old Dumas Pay 'N Pak I had laying around, the wood was all rotten, and the motor was seized, so I thought it was a fair trade. But the Scarab need body work very badly, so Iv'e been working at filling cracks and holes for about a month now.

Back