• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Smokin' Joe's Unlimited crew uniform 3 pc. set

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
This is the real unlimited hydroplane crew uniform made for the Smokin' Joe's U-10 team by Simpson and not one of the far easier to find NASCAR or NHRA shirts with the Goodyear & other car stuff removed. This is the only S/J one I have seen (other than in pictures) with all the smaller sub sponsor patches like Eagle Snacks, O'Douls, Rancho and AC-Delco on it not to mention it being the complete 3 pc. set. I did not plan on selling but things change & I need to let it go. The crew shirt is XL, the long pants and shorts are 36 waist. There is some light spotting right at the waist area due to the fact this was an actual crew member's uniform (the name Butch is written inside the waistband of the pants) but most will be hidden if the shirt is worn tucked in. Beyond that they are in surprisingly good condition. A truly rare find being a real hydroplane uniform complete set. $275 plus postage for the set & I will not break it up (I paid more than that when I got it).

SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Price lowered to $200 plus postage. It will not go lower than this, I'll keep it rather than give it away. This is an exceptional price for a very hard to find set. B)

Back