• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Phil Thomas U10 Smokin Joes/Winston Eagle 1/8th scale FE Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
Well, I have given this some thought, and with the fact I have 3 other 1/8th scales I am working on right now, something has to give, so here it is. This is a new Phil Thomas 94 Smokin Joes/ Winston Eagle epoxy w/ carbon fiber additions 1/8th scale Hydroplane converted to run an electric setup. I have already fitted the wing set. The hull includes speedmaster .250 strut, .250 flex cable/ drive dog, 2 waterpickup speedmaster rudder, rare earth magnets are already fitted for the cowling and complete Pacific Graphics Smokin Joes decal set. This hull is setup to use the Williams racing 4" wide motor mount system available from southriverrc.com and has holes drilled to fit the standard Dick Tyndall/ Virginia Craftsman turn fine. The motor mount plates installed can easily be removed as they are only tack fitted. This also includes the front adjustable canards and clear windshield. This will make a top quality, fast, 1/8th scale FE race hydro. I have $860 invested in this hull as it sits PLUS the labor and materials. the hull is really close to being ready for paint. I will take $760 shipped in the continental USA. Please post here, or contact me with any questions. Thanks, Mike Luszcz

DSCF0109.jpg

DSCF0108.jpg

DSCF0112.jpg

DSCF0111.jpg

DSCF0110.jpg

Dude!!!! Don't sell it! Just put it on the shelf and finish it when you have time!!!! You are too close to give up now and it is looking real good. Plus, I can't afford to buy it right now! :angry:

Sorry Kevin, it sold today. You should check out my T6 thread tho, all the pain goes away! Mike

Back