• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Roadrunner 90 Gas Rigger For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miker

I have decided to keep my nitro rigger and sell my gas rigger. It is a roadrunner 90 size. It has been set up per the roadrunner set-up website. It also has been strengthened with carbon fiber to eliminate twisting. Comes complete with custom hand built cowl so water doesn't get into carb. Cowl only needs a little touch up paint. Hull only has small chip in front of one sponson - other than that, the usual scratches and scuffs. Runs very well and handles very well also. Also includes newer 1/4 scale steering servo and standard throttle servo. Also has a new 2500 Nimh 5 cell battery. Flex cable and boat stand also included. Receiver/prop not included. I will sell it for $ 600 with a Cornell hybrid full mod Zenoah G260 and pipe, or for $ 400 without engine and pipe. Prices are firm. I would prefer not to ship, but rather pick up (mid-Michigan) or I will consider driving half way.

Email me if you want pics at [email protected]. Paypal or money order. Serious inquiries only please.

Last edited by a moderator:
ttt

folks - you can check my feedback on ebay if you wish - my username is harleymon2001

Back