• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD- race ready JAE FE21 P-Limited

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
I am reluctantly putting my P Limited JAE 21FE up for sale and I say that because this boat really is fun to drive. It will be sold 100% turn key ready to race except for RX including 2 Hyperion EX 45/90C 5000mah 4S packs. The boat runs on single 4S 5000 pack for P-Limited class so you can have one charging while you running the other. Will also include a spare set of sponsons (sealed but not painted) and boom tubes not in the pics.This tub was purpose built slightly wider using laser cut pieces identical in pattern other than width to accommodate a full P power motor (I had fitted a Castle 1515 in it using the stock motor mount) and larger batteries. If someone wants to run it as a full P hydro a pair of Hyperion EX 45/90C 3300mah 4S fit nicely with 2 foam spacers removed.The slight widening didn't add squat for weight (it's just as fast as with the original tub) and I think it looks better a little wider personally. The boat is currently fitted with the AQ motor and ESC, Futaba servo and prepped H-7 prop. I wanted this boat stay in D12 to help support the district's B/P Limited class but I need to sell due to an unexpected auto repair bill hitting that put the whammy on my finances at a less than opportune time. $700 plus postage and insurance gets everything which is a great deal as the Hyperions alone go for $140 each and it will take over $1000 just to buy all the pieces to duplicate what is here that is already built, painted, dialed in and ready to race. I will consider selling without the batteries but prefer it go as a complete set up. The graphics on the boat are vinyl and easily removable if new owner chooses to do so. B)

SOLD to my buddy Greg.

Last edited by a moderator:
this boat hauls the mail, i've raced against it B) . add don's build quality in, & it's a killer boat! chili, upgrade.......

Don, if Mike takes the boat, I would like the 2X 4S Hyperions for $150.....

Thanks Kent I'ts for one of my new guys in the club. had his first hands on drive and ready to go

gh

Back