NexGen EP1 P-Hydro

Help Support intlwaters.com:

RaceMechaniX

These are some pics of my NexGen EP1 P-hdyro. This is the kit developed by Mark Grim and Charlie Mason from Huntsville, AL. The kit is available in 2 varieties: a P-Limited intended for 36x60mm motors and a P intended for slightly longer motors. The only difference between the two kits is the cut-out of a second bulkhead in front of the motor to allow for a longer motor in the P kit. The kit builds similar to a JAE and is easy to glue together with some basic skills. I built mine with a different motor mount and opted to put the steering servo in the baitbox. I am running a TP 40mm motor with a Castle X8S water cooled controller and a Promodeler DS205BLHV servo. The cowl shown in an optional fiberglass single piece cowl.

NexGen website where you can buy these kits is here: NexGen Performance Model Boats

NexGen EP1 P-Hydro Pic 59.jpg NexGen EP1 P-Hydro Pic 61.jpg NexGen EP1 P-Hydro Pic 64.jpg NexGen EP1 P-Hydro Pic 73.jpg NexGen EP1 P-Hydro Pic 37.jpg

RaceMechaniX

Some pics shot by Mario from the past fall Cincinnati TT. This is Mark's personal P-Ltd version that holds the NAMBA P-Ltd 2-lap record and IMPBA 1/4 mile record.

Attachments

• Cincy TT 1.jpg
    Cincy TT 1.jpg
    535.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Cincy TT 2.jpg
    Cincy TT 2.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Cincy.jpg
    Cincy.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 71

Mike Hughes

I am finishing up mine as we speak. Almost ready to paint. Just need to mount the strut/rudder/servo. Then shes done. Would be nice if the weather was a little warmer to paint.
Mike

ALLAN YUEN

Look Nice I got new P-Ltd kit with hardware last one week ago so I wait that will arrive ESC and motor this month

Latest posts