• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - P Mono FE Seaducer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
I picked this Seaducer FE P-mono up from Ken Smith with the intent of running it this year, he won a good number of races with it I'm told (his NAMBA number is still on the sides), It had a little cosmetic racing rash that I started working on and then it went on the shelf in favor of other projects that were more pressing. Now in a quest for shop space and a serious lack of extra time I just don't see myself getting to it anytime soon. Just about everything needed to set it up is there including the Hacker B50 8XL motor, Schulze 105Wo ESC, Futaba steering servo, hardware, etc. As mentioned the racing rash seems basically cosmetic and the bottom, the money side, is fine. A little finish work, a splash of paint on the top deck and reassembly should have it back on the water. I need this to find a new home so $275 plus shipping/insurance gets it, the motor and ESC alone are worth that. :)

SOLD to Olly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont race with Ron it will have another strip on the left side too......
Hahahaha. I was waiting on that one.... ;) I couldn't believe you blamed your rash on the resin and not me..... :p

Don,

If someone wants the ESC and motor for $175 Ill give you $100 for the boat and provide my UPS account for shipping.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha. I was waiting on that one.... ;) I couldn't believe you blamed your rash on the resin and not me..... :p

Don,

If someone wants the ESC and motor for $175 Ill give you $100 for the boat and provide my UPS account for shipping.... :)
You need to practice your driving!!!!!!

Don,

Yeah he will finish with the F/E boat and REALLY wear ya out :p

Andy

Don,

You need to practice your driving!!!!!!
I don't want us to hyjack Don's for sale thread so I won't comment..... ;)

Ron, just buy the whole package...Don needs a tranny and you need a P-Mono!!

Win-Win!!!

Win-Win!!!
I know Kent. Im not familiar with the ESC and motor so I would rather go with what I am familiar with. Hopefully someone will want them. The mono would be fun to run at Greensboro.

Win-Win!!!
I know Kent. Im not familiar with the ESC and motor so I would rather go with what I am familiar with. Hopefully someone will want them. The mono would be fun to run at Greensboro.
Well I can tell you Schulze ESC's are considered to be among the best, it's all I use in my record trial FE stuff. :)

Don,

If you have them I am sure they are top notch. Im just not familiar with them, thats all. If someone wants the motor and ESC, we are set. If not I may get it all. Thanks.

Don,

If you have them I am sure they are top notch. Im just not familiar with them, thats all. If someone wants the motor and ESC, we are set. If not I may get it all. Thanks.
Not a problem Ron. I'll list the motor and ESC over on OSE later today and see what happens. :)

Don,

Not a problem Ron. I'll list the motor and ESC over on OSE later today and see what happens. :)
Thanks Don. And if someone comes along on here and wants it all together, thats fine as well.

Hi Don

I'd be interested in buying it with everything included. I might be able to find a way for it to be brought to Canada without shipping it. I'll get back to you once you let me know if it's mine :)

Thanks

Olly

Hi Don

I'd be interested in buying it with everything included. I might be able to find a way for it to be brought to Canada without shipping it. I'll get back to you once you let me know if it's mine :)

Thanks

Olly
Well Olly since you are the first person to say they'd take it whole it's yours if you want it. :)

Back