• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Speedcraft P-Mono - race ready!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Well after realizing that one again I find myself with too many boats to run on a district level I've decided to sell my basically new Speedcraft P mono turn key and race ready. Boat has extremely low run time (one race and a few set up runs at practice pond). Bullet proof vac bagged full carbon fiber 34" hull and cowl, Castle 1515 2200kV motor, Castle ICE ESC with extra caps and modded for better cooling. Speedmaster hardware, Futaba 603FS FASST RX, 9405 steering servo, Octura prop and two brand new Giant Power 4S 4500mah 65/130C lipo packs. Boat is rock solid and very fast, I just have too many irons in the fire for district racing now that I'll be running nitro and FE 1/8th scale as well as gas scale (in progress) on top of open FE/nitro hydro. $850 w/ lipo packs, $700 without packs plus shipping. Also listed for sale on OSE and locally.

http://speedcraftboats.net/rc-boat-hulls.html

Complete package SOLD to Bill North.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Don,

I am caving in on this one. I really like this boat, so I will pay the 700.00 plus shipping. As you asked, without the batteries. My zip is 77382.

If you will remember, a long time ago I was interested in this hull and this one looks top notch like most all of your stuff.

Thanks,

Jim

Thanks Jim, you just saved me $ 700. I still want a little bigger electric mono, if I could buy all the right parts in 1 place at 1 time I'd do it, but I haven't found that place yet.

mb

Sorry for the delayed response, been out since lunch time and just got back home a little bit ago. Bill North left 2 messages early this afternoon on my answering machine that he would take the entire package as listed for the $850 plus shipping so I will be selling the complete set up to him. Thanks to all who inquired.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back