• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - NEW - BANTAM 4 27" Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

I purchased this with the intent to try it out in FE trim, but haven't gotten around to it. This is beautifully built and ready to accept hardware and Paint... I believe this would be a .12 or .18 sized rigger for you Nitro guys... This one is untouched and simply perfectly crafted...

$155.00 shipped in the USA.

PayPal preferred: [email protected]

Boat_Stuff_002.jpg

Boat_Stuff_003.jpg

Boat_Stuff_004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Darin, what are the specs of the hydro, tub height, width, length and length between the booms to fit cells?

Darrin, how would this work with 3S lipo & a good motor?Jamie
I think it would be a little small for 3S... Better suited for 2S... The 1509 1.5D I have for sale would be awesome on 2S in this hull...

Raydee... Here the dimensions are:

Tub Length = 24.5"

Tub external width = 2.25"

Tub internal width = 2"

Tub depth = ~1.75"

Between the Sponsons width = 10.25" (they aren't secured yet, however, so they could be made wider)

There is 4" between the booms... You'd have to place your cells on top of them, or move them out if you wanted the cells between them... I was going to run it as 2S1P and just lay them across the top of the booms... Or place the motor forward and have the cells behind the motor, which would work out better from a balance standpoint I think...

Let me know if you have any further questions...

I purchased this with the intent to try it out in FE trim, but haven't gotten around to it. This is beautifully built and ready to accept hardware and Paint... I believe this would be a .12 or .18 sized rigger for you Nitro guys... This one is untouched and simply perfectly crafted...
$155.00 shipped in the USA.

PayPal preferred: [email protected]

Boat_Stuff_002.jpg

Boat_Stuff_003.jpg

Boat_Stuff_004.jpg
Darin, If the boat does not sell in the next week or so I maybe interested. It will take atleast a month before I could do anything though.(just bought a twin) I will check back with you then. Ryon

Darin, If the boat does not sell in the next week or so I maybe interested. It will take atleast a month before I could do anything though.(just bought a twin) I will check back with you then. Ryon
Ryon... That's cool... Hopefully it's not around that long... ;)

This is a really well made little rigger... The workmanship is first rate... Anthony does a nice job...

Ryon... That's cool... Hopefully it's not around that long... ;)

This is a really well made little rigger... The workmanship is first rate... Anthony does a nice job...

still for sale?

To whoever bought the boat, if you have any questions email me at [email protected].

I have build instructions, set up info and required parts lists.

Walt B has a pattern for metal tanks for this boat and a fiberglass cowl is available.

To whoever bought the boat, if you have any questions email me at [email protected] have build instructions, set up info and required parts lists.

Walt B has a pattern for metal tanks for this boat and a fiberglass cowl is available.
Anthony,

Thanks for posting that... It's a REALLY nice little rigger... I just have too many projects at the moment and need to par down my "to-do" list... :(

Thanks for the kind words Darin. Maybe I can build you one that would fit your needs some time..

To whoever bought the boat, if you have any questions email me at [email protected] have build instructions, set up info and required parts lists.

Anthony,

Thanks for posting that... It's a REALLY nice little rigger... I just have too many projects at the moment and need to par down my "to-do" list... :(

Back