• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Irwin "S" Pipe - $500 SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron,

It's close.

The rest,

You would think it was gold if it were on Ebay.

So serious these days.

If you can get $500.00 for one I will hold on to the ten that I have from Jim Irwin.

Dave Roach

Is this for real? A pipe that is worth $500? Gotta be a typo!

No typo

Try and find one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I watched a 20 hydro run 102mph with one......

I have 2, and you'd have to fight me for em :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats this pipe look like?any pictures?

shane
here you go:
rwqhhf.jpg

I got one i'd sell for 300.00 !!
I have a picture of one I would sell for .50 cents :p

No wonder the ranks of gas boaters continue to grow .... Between $500 pipes and $500 dollar engines using $35 a gallon fuel ..... I was done years ago.

I got one i'd sell for 300.00 !!
I have a picture of one I would sell for .50 cents :p

No wonder the ranks of gas boaters continue to grow .... Between $500 pipes and $500 dollar engines using $35 a gallon fuel ..... I was done years ago.
No, the pipe is not $500. It was all in fun. Before you throw rocks at $500 nitro engines you should look at what a gasser will cost you.

You got it right there Preston!

$185.00 and up for gas tuned pipes? You can buy a complete Zenoah for under $200.00 . Now, tell me which one needs more machine work and parts.

Ever think that you're in the wrong business?

you know what.. at this point i probably would pay that much for one..

ya i know it is dumb, but i have asked and asked and asked to just BORROW ONE TO TRY and nobody will even loan one to me. i hope people realize i take good care of my stuff. i realize accidents happen but all i need is 2 laps to tell or not.

I would just like to see if they are as good as all the hype about them know what i mean?

chris

Back