• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 69' Pay 'N Pak (Outrigger) 1/8th Scale - SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PakMan

This is a boat I purchased from Ken Hildreth last November. If I remember correctly, it was built by Mike Hallam. Boat is in very good shape. I purchased it with the intent of 'trying' some new ideas, then applying those that worked into my current race-boat. Motivation has been lacking on my end. Boat has servos, Speedmaster strut & Rudder, Coveted Tyndall turn-fin, 1/4" cable drive with X-series propeller. No Motor, No Pipe or Bunk. PM me for my phone#, and we can discuss further. Check with your local club/District to check availability of registration in your specific area. I am retaining registration in RCU.

Edit: Boat also includes what appear to be nearly new Speedmaster Rubber Isolated Mounts, Custom Stainless Fuel tank, and Remote (3rd Channel) Needle. Photo #9 in the gallery shows minor cosmetic damage to the outside of the Left (Port) sponson.

Servos are HiTech:

HS-645MG (Rudder)

HS-85BB (Throttle)

HS-311 (3rd-Channel Needle)

No Batts.

No Receiver

$870+ Shipping (Approx. $65 in the USA)

Thanks for looking!! Please post replies here.

Edit 9:10 11/15/08 Just added 3 pix to the gallery. P.S. Don't ask about stuff on the windows. Wife is Girl Scout leader to both girls.... It's a brainstorming/input session.... :p

OK Guys, curiosity got the best of me... Just weighed the boat... only thing missing is pipe/muffler, Receiver, and Receiver Batts. The boat weighs..............11.83# :eek: . (check the Pix on a .01# balance scale). My current RACE pak, RTR is now 13.25 (no fuel in either figure). End of edit.

If I did this right, here's a link to the gallery pictures, otherwise, check the Gallery :)

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?autoco...m&album=569

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a boat I purchased from Ken Hildreth last November. If I remember correctly, it was built by Mike Hallam. Boat is in very good shape. I purchased it with the intent of 'trying' some new ideas, then applying those that worked into my current race-boat. Motivation has been lacking on my end. Boat has servos, Speedmaster strut & Rudder, Coveted Tyndall turn-fin, 1/4" cable drive with X-series propeller. More specific details and pictures to follow. No Motor, Pipe or Bunk. PM me for my phone#, and we can discuss further. Check with your local club/District to check availability of registration in your specific area. I am retaining registration in RCU.

send me some pics.

This is a boat I purchased from Ken Hildreth last November. If I remember correctly, it was built by Mike Hallam. Boat is in very good shape. I purchased it with the intent of 'trying' some new ideas, then applying those that worked into my current race-boat. Motivation has been lacking on my end. Boat has servos, Speedmaster strut & Rudder, Coveted Tyndall turn-fin, 1/4" cable drive with X-series propeller. More specific details and pictures to follow. No Motor, Pipe or Bunk. PM me for my phone#, and we can discuss further. Check with your local club/District to check availability of registration in your specific area. I am retaining registration in RCU.

send me some pics.
Ive seen it run Kenny had it cookin

send me some pics.
Pictures Sent. Posting soon. Thanks Guys!

Edit: Boat also includes what appear to be nearly new Speedmaster Rubber Isolated Mounts, Custom Stainless Fuel tank, and Remote (3rd Channel) Needle.

Servos are HiTech:

HS-645MG (Rudder)

HS-85BB (Throttle)

HS-311 (3rd-Channel Needle)

No Batts.

No Receiver

Is the boat 1/8th or 1/10th Scale? Please send photos to me.
1/8th Scale. I have edited the initial post (with a link to the pictures) and uploaded pictures in the Gallery. Thanks for looking!

David Jensen

Hey, what if this one runs better than yours......maybe you should take it for a test run :lol:

Hey, what if this one runs better than yours......maybe you should take it for a test run :lol:

Good Point Glenn... It just might! One of the major reasons I bought it last year is because Jensen Racing provided our plans (as input) to Mike when he built it. To be honest, I was going to cut it up pretty significantly to try some 'brainstorming' ideas, but in the end didn't have the heart to cut-up such a nice boat.

Your comment could be reversed and applied to your boat, you know..... :eek:

Best Always,

DJ

HELLO- I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS HUL READY TO RUN FOR SOME TIME. WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO CONSIDER A TRADE OR PARTIAL TRADE? I HAVE A VARIETY OF 1/8 SCALE HULLS SOME NEW (NO WHOLES DRILLED, ETC AND A FEW THAT ARE FINISHED.) IF SO PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL 206 255 9569. I AM ALSO IN THE SEATTLE AREA. THANKS, FRED

Good Point Glenn... It just might! One of the major reasons I bought it last year is because Jensen Racing provided our plans (as input) to Mike when he built it. To be honest, I was going to cut it up pretty significantly to try some 'brainstorming' ideas, but in the end didn't have the heart to cut-up such a nice boat.

Your comment could be reversed and applied to your boat, you know..... :eek:

Best Always,

DJ
I have no problem cutting up mine so why don't you just send me all your brainstorming ideas and I'll test them for you. Of course you can trust me to give you an accurrate account of how the testing goes ;)

Boat is Sold and Paid for. Thanks to all that expressed interest.

David Jensen

Latest posts

Back