socco72

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meeeeee!!!!!!!! :lol: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,where the hell you guys been.........crap,,, i think ive seen more of kieth on here than you in the past yr....... :lol:

to good for us?????

Work ive had a lot on my plate.but its good to be back.yeeeeeeeh missed everyone on here.

lol........toooooooooooo funny rick....lol........

it all good man,,,life gets in the way some times...it happens......good to have you back buddy

T

Thanks guys for the warm welcome.lol rick jeff i could i still have boats laying around somewhere......just need to find them.

So why aren't you looking harder for them? The racing season is already underway isn't it???????????????

Not much going on here, working too many hours or working on the "honey do list" to really work on any of the 8+ boats I've been working on, when I get the chance anyway. Recently received a cowl as well as ordered decals, engine and exhaust parts for an 85 Executone. Now the problem is finding the time to finish the darn thing :wacko:

Back