Snowman is doing props! Record setting ABC blades available.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raptor347

After years working with Jim at ABC I've decided that I'm going to offer finished props for sale.

Lots of blanks in stock ready for prep. All blades will be prepped exactly as I do for myself including heat treating. Record setting props for SAW, 2-lap and heat racing now available. Twin sets by special order. Pics of some recent examples below.

Contact via email ([email protected]) or PM.

2821 twin set.jpg

1823cll 1924skl 2323cll.jpg

Thanks guys.

Pricing as follows:

2" and under

2 blade $65

3 blade $80

Over 2"

2 blade $95

3 blade $115

US Shipping is $5.80 for as many as will fit in a USPS priority small flat rate box. International shipping will be actual cost for USPS priority international.

Got my props yesterday Brian...stunning work for sure!

Look forward to putting them to work :)

Thanks Tom.

Dave, You have PM.

Kris, have fun testing.
Hello Brian,

I did some testing on the weekend with the props I purchased from you. All I can say is WOW, you are THE man!

My 4S OPC (oval) has never been so fast. I put on my trusty old mod M445 I normally run and did a few laps and was doing 90-95kph consistently...threw on the new ABC prop you did and shot up to 105-109 kph with no real increase in amp draw/heat and motor still spinning at the same RPM. Now I just need to settle this bad boy down and have some more fun.

cheers

Kris

Good looking stuff Snowman- after watching Brians attention to detail in his props many years ago @ Bluelake- Its no surprise his stuff is gonna be top notch.

Kris,

Glad it's working for you.

Andy,

Thanks for the kind words. That was a fun weekend for sure.

Latest posts

Back