Custom Prop Guy multi record holder

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dasboata

Supporting Member
Hi I am a ABC- Prop Shop dealer. I have been in the model boat hobby since 1987, Held 9 NAMBA SAW records ,,My customers props have broken several SAW & Oval records in both IMPBA & NAMBA and across the world. Been doing custom props for the last 10 years at a rate of 800-1000 props per year lately been breaking into the electric side,,, I do Gas ,Nitro, electric and have a decent number of props in stock including the new 17* ABC props. I do Left & right sets, anything up to 4 blades ,, My website is dasboata.com my e mail is [email protected] & my name is Chris Hoffmann ,,,,best to connect with me threw e mails thank you Chris !!

7-1-11 new hp 510.jpg

7-1-11 new hp 511.jpg

7-1-11 new hp 512.JPG

7-1-11 new hp 522.jpg

7-1-11 new hp 1927.jpg

Nice Work Chris. I have seen that the FE guys love your work. Great to have someone who can do this work which has personal practical knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris

That is awesome. we have the Winter Nitro Championships coming in January(flyer attached) that we are looking for sponsors to show case there products. We have 77 racers with 235 boats registered. Better yet sponsor and come race with us

Winter Nitro Championships 2016 (RACE FLYER).pdf

Attachments

• Winter Nitro Championships 2016 (RACE FLYER).pdf
    48.4 KB · Views: 33
Hi,

i am looking for some good balanced props for my FE/Gas boats :

1. 56" Raptor running a a Lehner 3038 on 15 cells.

2. Several for FE 8S 1/8 hydros.

All to be shipped to Hong Kong.

PM on the way.

I highly recommend Chris. Very knowledgeable and can steer you in the right direction no matter what project you are working on. His props are top quality, and fast.

-Neil.

Chris, I'm building a ML GSX 310 (sport 20) hydro. Gonna need a prop, I'll PM details later.

Great guy to deal with and great work has done many props for my gas boats and twins. From simple sharp and balance to custom cut down stuff as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed !

Chris' props are great, he sent me more than 20 sets to fit my fleet, the boats have improved a lot....

How much for some M445 props s/b to suit P SPec setups? should only really need diam reduced a fraction to around 43.5-44mm

Got a friend in Texas who need a couple
default_smile.png

Back