Small LiFe Receiver Packs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Daniel do you have any life packs available now?

Richard,
I have these in stock at this moment.

1-1300 flat 2S LiFe

12- 1800 flat 2S LiFe

6- 1800 cube 2S LiFe

3- 2500 flat 2S LiFe usually used in Futaba 6 volt based transmitters like 4PK or 7PX but can be used for receivers also

6- 2750 Lipo 3S flats for use in 12 volt based Futaba transmitters like the 3PM, 3PM-X, 3PK and the 3PKS

Let me know what you need if any will work for you.

Last edited:
Daniel

"2500 flat 2S LiFe usually used in Futaba 6 volt based transmitters like 4PK or 7PX "

Does this fit the 3PV?? It is a 6 volt TX The opening is 1.88" wide, 3.40" long

If so I'll take 2 (I have a 4PM its supposed to fit also)

THANKS

Paul

Last edited:
Daniel

"2500 flat 2S LiFe usually used in Futaba 6 volt based transmitters like 4PK or 7PX "

Does this fit the 3PV?? It is a 6 volt TX The opening is 1.88" wide, 3.40" long

If so I'll take 2 (I have a 4PM its supposed to fit also)

THANKS

Paul

Paul,
Paypal received.

Here is your tracking,
USPS.com® - USPS Tracking® Results

Thank you.

Last edited:
Richard,
I have these in stock at this moment.

1-1300 flat 2S LiFe

12- 1800 flat 2S LiFe

6- 1800 cube 2S LiFe

3- 2500 flat 2S LiFe usually used in Futaba 6 volt based transmitters like 4PK or 7PX but can be used for receivers also

6- 2750 Lipo 3S flats for use in 12 volt based Futaba transmitters like the 3PM, 3PM-X, 3PK and the 3PKS

Let me know what you need if any will work for you.
I'll take 2 of the 2500 flat packs for 7px

Touch base with me when you get them in thank you.

Dino,
Yes sir I will.

>>>>

I have 4 LiFe 1800 flat packs if anyone needs them.

3 for $68 or $25 and $6 to ship for single.

Also have a few Futaba transmitter packs for 3PM, 3PM-X, 3PK and 3PKS in stock too.

$36 plus $6 to ship

Anatoliy,
I am out of most of my packs but I do have LiFe 2500 packs which go in 6 volt based transmitters but plenty of people run these packs in their radio boxes also.

They are $36 each and $6 to ship.

I have about 8 of these left in stock at the moment. If you need more than one $9 shipping for as many as you need.

Paypal is [email protected]

Thank you.

Anatoliy,
I am out of most of my packs but I do have LiFe 2500 packs which go in 6 volt based transmitters but plenty of people run these packs in their radio boxes also.

I have about 8 of these left in stock at the moment. If you need more than one $9 shipping for as many as you need.

Thank you.
Daniel, what are the dimensions of those packs?

Anatoliy,

Thank you.
Thanks,
2500 is too big for my radio box. I will be checking if you have a smaller size later

Back