Small business question

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean Bowf

Sorry for the OT post here. But I have been too busy to come to the web site as much as I used to, and see that OT posts are creaping back up here. I fear my OT post in the OT section won't be seen if they are all up here again.

Anyhow, I put a post in the OT section asking for suggestions for software. I appreciate any input I can get there.

FWIW, this is for a college class. Supposed to be an education major, but this class is about as much about business as a class can get.

Thanks,

Sean

Thanks guys.

This is software to purchase, and not a "service" correct?? I ask because it seems like a lot of these companies want to sell a "service" so they can keep on getting paid forever. The quikdraw I mentioned in my other post wants $249 a month. Seems like too much for what probably amounts to about 200 customers he tracks at a time.

Needs to adjust the payments/payoff balance for early payments, larger than max payments, etc, etc. Said he finances for up to 30 months.

Sean

sean,

Just go to your local computer store or big box store and get the Quick Books that you need. If I remember correctly there are two versions, a home use and a pro, get the pro.

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Thanks all. I will do some research on quickbooks and GNU cash.

I hate to deal with Intuit. Not sure if you all have ever called their customer support, but last time I dealt with them, I went through at least 8 people, to get two different answers to my question (wanted an explanation of a comment on their website about their time tracking service tied to their online payroll service).

Anyhow, thanks again,

Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
Back