small blades high rpm"s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a reason I call this boat "Gail-Force". It will blow the water out of the lake as it goes by you :D

Don :)
Don I have a Boat that will Blow your boat and mind away you will see it Very soon Its not Piston Powered thats all i will say.. it will make your boat look SLOW like a tug boat LOL..

There is another non piston powered thing in the works on this coast that will be a milestone in the model boating world!!! ;) Your going to need way bigger batteries :p

There is another non piston powered thing in the works on this coast that will be a milestone in the model boating world!!! ;) Your going to need way bigger batteries :p

Ohh The Boat i have in the Works its not Electric Either my friend.. Keep Guessing LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
OK then it must be turbin powered, or wait I know it has a squirrel cage with "ROAD RUNNER" power :lol:

OK then it must be turbin powered, or wait I know it has a squirrel cage with "ROAD RUNNER" power :lol:

Nope. I'm going to build a steam twin powered roadrunner and run some retrieve boat props you won't catch me then ha ha. I'm going to take the steam world straight away and oval record ;-)

Nope. I'm going to build a steam twin powered roadrunner and run some retrieve boat props you won't catch me then ha ha. I'm going to take the steam world straight away and oval record ;-)
Cool, and then after the record trials you can make" whipped lattes" for everyone! :lol:

One thing for sure if you dont beat yourself at some point someone will do it for you.

Joe,Julian until you have held your hand out and felt the energy of Maher and Velasco you have not lived.Go easy on them you are missing treasures of our sport..

Damm Mikey, a treasure, really, not me!!LOL But Henry is a national treasure for sure! One of his crankshafts is on permanent display in the Smithsonian!!! ;)

Joe,Julian until you have held your hand out and felt the energy of Maher and Velasco you have not lived.Go easy on them you are missing treasures of our sport..
Ha ha not lived right lol. There great racers and I have respect for them a well. Maybe one day ill head to the West with the Team and have some fun ;-)

Julian

Wow Mikey -- One would think your lobbing for some of Don,s "Old card table"at Hobart :rolleyes:

Nope you guys rock. Now do I need a glass or a funnel? We can also throw in Mr. Wilson NO he is not Dennis's neighbor

Tom,

Last year in Hobart, IN

Buckshot had most of the competition covered in all his classes.

You can bet he will ready this year to defend his title.

Mark Sholund

Looking at the list of twin drivers entered at Hobart, there will be some awesome racing!!! :) Who do you pick to win??? ^_^

Mikey, a glass will do! :p

Latest posts

Back