small blades high rpm"s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, guys I want in on the fun keyboard racing.LOL So Joe I did some math and I figured out how you get the big blocks & big props to turn 28,000 rpm!!!

It took a wile, but here is the secret Motor #1 14,000rpm + Motor #2 14,000 = 28,000rpm :p

Don :)

Albert it was your own boys that threw you under the Bus...........You need to stay present so you can defend yourself?? help your boy Bert out.. He needs all the help he can get...... here kitty kitty........ Bring On...... the little props and the little motors....... See you at Full Speed in the back stretch Soon??
You will be getting a good look at the back end of our small props down the back straight. Clear your eyes because we will be far ahead of you. LOL
I can loan you a Great set of props. But you could not launch them....... :p :p :lol: :lol: ..bring on them Baby Props......
Hey joe we did get a good look at the back end of his small props down the back straight while he was parking it down by the offshore buoy lol nice and exotic. ;-)

Julian

Hey, guys I want in on the fun keyboard racing.LOL So Joe I did some math and I figured out how you get the big blocks & big props to turn 28,000 rpm!!!

It took a wile, but here is the secret Motor #1 14,000rpm + Motor #2 14,000 = 28,000rpm :p

We can demo it anyttime you would like to see it....... Evansville Fall Race or Charleston Fall Nationals and the Lousianna Fall Nationals is where you can see it. Take your pic Don....... :D :D

our schedule for the National races are as follows...
2013 fall nats
2014 winternats
2014 atlanta spring nats---revenge on big chuck!!!
:D
Me and my son personally will attend the november 2 day race in melborne, cant make the tampa race in september..
:)
more testing this sunday with alberts twin----here kitty kitty
;)

2013 fall nats
2014 winternats
Me and my son personally will attend the november 2 day race in melborne, cant make the tampa race in september..
;)
"My Son and I " :D :D :D

We can demo it anyttime you would like to see it....... Evansville Fall Race or Charleston Fall Nationals and the Lousianna Fall Nationals is where you can see it. Take your pic Don....... :D :D
Would really like to see it in Hobart -- it,s about the only time us west coast guy,s can make it out your way

Great schedule Brett. Hope to see you in Charleston and Atlanta. Bring your A plan, it will be needed from all of us.

Hose-A

Hey all you 28,000rpm big block drivers,come to hobart and show us 25,000rpm small block drivers how its done :blink: Been playing toy boats 40+ yrs; and NEVER heard 28,000rpm from a big block! SAW racing is all about RPM, 7.5-7.8 ins.of pitch

at 28,500rpm = 130+mph with a small block 80, done by Mark Grim more than once ;) Have not heard of a big block doing this yet!!! ^_^

Don, You got the Races & dates, what part do you not understand?? if you think you have a Fast Twin??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Bring it to Charleston SC. There will be 20 plus Twin Entered & Ready to Race.. Do you have 20 twins entered in Hobart???.............................. I didn`t thnk so.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all you 28,000rpm big block drivers,come to hobart and show us 25,000rpm small block drivers how its done :blink: Been playing toy boats 40+ yrs; and NEVER heard 28,000rpm from a big block! SAW racing is all about RPM, 7.5-7.8 ins.of pitch

at 28,500rpm = 130+mph with a small block 80, done by Mark Grim more than once ;) Have not heard of a big block doing this yet!!! ^_^

Hey don you running that baby twin in Hobart ? Buckshot with his CMB 101RS jag will show you how it's done ;-)

2013 fall nats
2014 winternats
;)
Brett good choices for 2014. Too bad I won't be racing in 2014.

Joe, how bout you come to Hobart with that "big" dog and see what "BIG CLAWS" this kitty has!!! Here doggy doggy ;)

ps when Stu enters there will be 20 twins..... come on Joe play a little blackjack and make it 21....... I didn't think so......

Joe, how bout you come to Hobart with that "big" dog and see what "BIG CLAWS" this kitty has!!! Here doggy doggy ;)

ps when Stu enters there will be 20 twins..... come on Joe play a little blackjack and make it 21....... I didn't think so......
Never planned to be at Hobart. Did you see hobart in the races entered?? :rolleyes: ..... Team Roadrunner will be in FULL FORCE at Charleston SC Fall Nationals.... I have seen plenty of guys that Think they have a Fast Twin......... till its time to TUNE it UP and Come to the Line............ We have seen it all before.......again again again. GOOD LUCK !! you have plenty of twins entered in Hobart you Cannot OUT RUN with those little props..... Dont worry about whats going on on the East Coast... :eek: Your in deeeeeep **** now with the race you have entered with those rubber props!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK DON!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mikey, roll the video... I want to see donalds boat blowing all of the water out of the lake?? Stay Tuned for a video of Donalds twin blowing all of the water out of hobart?? You guys better hope he dont get there early??

Uncle Bob, We missed you in Atlanta......... Bring it to Charleston........ I will let you wear the Crown? Sorry, The bottle is empty.

There is a reason I call this boat "Gail-Force". It will blow the water out of the lake as it goes by you :D

Latest posts

Back