Slimline Products

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Spitzer

Supporting Member
Does anyone know if Slimline Products is still in business? I placed an order on May 29h of this year, have yet to see it. I've tried calling and emailing multiple times with no success.

Brian, I think they’ve been gone a couple of years. Tim Jones (I think it was him) was selling rebuild kits for the electric fuel pumps, Hopefully he chimes in and can add details.
Thanks John

John, they came back for a while. I was able to get 2 of their pumps after people has said they were not available. Dude is not the best at getting back to people. He also has change the pumps now and they dont have the switch on top. Might of just gave up again. Good luck.

I will chime In!!!
Slimline Products is no longer a vendor for us.
Bill fails to deliver product that is paid for and seems to be a on going problem for most if not all people.
Bill has a history of this behavior and I do not think it will change, for this reason we choose not to carry his products other than what we have in stock right now.
We could bear the cost and make kits for the SL2000 and boxer pumps, but to keep with trending cost, we would need to make 100 kits minimum.
Tim

Latest posts

Back