Silver Bullet Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chunk t

I just picked up a new silver bullet pipe, which I believed to be a 3.5 size. (the store owner thought it was a 3.5 also) The only paper work it came with was an installation sheet and sticker set. The lable on the package only said that it is a Silver Bullet Pipe.

How do I tell if it is a 3.5 or a 7.5 pipe? I question the size now that I got to look at it next to some of the other brand pipes I own.

chunk t

Chuck

Go to the front of this forum were you sign in and htb boat has a listing on the right side of the page click on the heading at the top 3.5 and 7.5 silver bullet pipe and there are pictures listed. Hope this helps.

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
chunkt, if by any chance you are looking to get rid of that pipe to get a 3.5, I would be more than happy to take it :)

Thanks for the offer. But a friend of mine is already helping me out with the problem. :lol:

chunk

I've got pipes if anyboady needs one and Chuck, if your trade does not work out and the pipe you now have is new I'd be glad to swap out with you to get you what you need.

Mark Hopper

Mark,

I'm selling it to a friend of mine. (dropping it off tomorrow as a matter of fact)

I apreciate the offer, it's very gracious of you. But I'll pick up a new pipe at the local shop.

chunk t

Back