Silent Engines Louie Bauman

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzubee

Supporting Member
Our hearts are broken that our amazing Father, Husband, Brother, grandfather and great grandfather Louis Baumann went to heaven today. We love you so much and know that you are celebrating with our mom Mary and your son Scott Baumann. Service information will be posted at a later date.

Prayers to the Baumann family. Louis was one of the good guys. He will be missed.

Kevin & Shannon Sheren

Prayers for the Baumann family
Rest in Peace Louie
Truly a great guy
You will be missed

Thoughts and prayers go out to the Baumann Family. Louis was a great and kind person. I will wear my "Bauman Propeller Service" T-shirt in honor of him today! Rest in peace my Friend.

Steve Ball

Yes, he was truly one of the good ones. I remember back in the day, 70's, when I was racing the full size boats. I tore up a prop and needed it repaired ASAP. I next day the prop to him to fix he then he'd to repair it and then next day to me at an address near the race site so I could pick it up. It all worked out and yes a first place finish.Thanks again Louie RIP

I always enjoyed seeing Louis and his racing partner George Harris at races.
He was MR PROPELLER.

Prayers for his Family

It was a sad day to find out that Louie had passed on. I don't think I ever met a nicer person to be around than Louie was. I remember at the 1999 IMPBA Internats in Huntsville, Alabama when my wife Priscilla and I were running the AMB system and CD'ing the race, the Texas boys ( Louie, Leroy Huss and Joe Dugas ) kept us fed at lunch time every day. I will never forget this. I think the worst part about getting old is you start losing your friends. We'll meet up with them again one day. Rest in peace, my friend.

Dick Tyndall

Last edited:
Just saw this, My condolences to the Bauman family..

Sad day,,,, Louie was a great guy,, when he would spot for anyone, he had such a way of keeping you calm, hand on your shoulder and talking you through the race.

He surely helped me win many races with his slow texas drawl to help me get around the deadwood.

He always had time to talk to anyone, lend a hand and do what he could to advance the hobby. Just an all around great guy... he will surely be missed..

Till we meet again Mr Louie....
Frank Trapani

Back