Show us your Hot Rods

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammerhead

Show us all what kind of rubber burning monster road machines you all have parked in your garage.

couple of the toys...

black stang made just over 630rwhp on pumpgas, on a very safe/rich tune :)

94Mustang 002.jpg

94Mustang 001.jpg

Motor1.jpg

NewMustang 004.jpg

The oddball Chevy... and the Classics. Cougar is a longterm work in progress.

66Mustang 002.jpg

66Mustang 001.jpg

66Mustang 005.jpg

66Mustang 004.jpg

69Cougar.jpg

That's a 69 coug, isn't it? I used to have a 67 XR7 with a P.I 390 in it. It was fast as hell as long is you didn't try to steer.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes its a 69 Eliminator. Built 351 windsor, manual valvebody C4 w/ brake.. 9" 4000stall converter, Spool'd 8.8 w/ 4.56's.

Hey Rigged! I see from your profile that you're into the Stangs. I myself am a Camaro guy. I know that the Stangs are faster, but you just gotta love the looks of the new Camaros.

indeed. I actually like the looks of the new camaro's better then the new mustangs. Have never liked the style of the 05+ mustangs.

No that I cleared all the junk out of my attachment folder I can post my Camaro. I've had it for a year and a half. It only has 7000 miles on it. It is my sunny Sunday car, and those don't come very often in Washington
cool.gif

RS.JPG

And here she is in not so much glory (its current state):

IMG_2480-1.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tossed a rod at 6500rpm. New motor is on the stand, but just dont have the funds to get it all the way together <_<

this my ride I have owned it since 1979. It hat 21k when i got it, now it has 54k its going to stay in the family for ever :rolleyes: I have told my Son it will be his when I can't take care of it anymore.

Nick

DSC01183.JPG

DSC01176.JPG

DSC01172.JPG

Back