shameless plug

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Larry came up to my place yesterday and was able to take some good pictures of some of the G-2 parts. We got the pictures loaded to my computer ok, but when we tried posting the pictures on intlwaters, it was taking forever, just to post one picture. Sorry about that, but we will try again later, or i will see if i can figure out how to send the pictures to Chris, and he can post the pictures for me. Thanks very much for the interest, Richard D

Larry came up to my place yesterday and was able to take some good pictures of some of the G-2 parts. We got the pictures loaded to my computer ok, but when we tried posting the pictures on intlwaters, it was taking forever, just to post one picture. Sorry about that, but we will try again later, or i will see if i can figure out how to send the pictures to Chris, and he can post the pictures for me. Thanks very much for the interest, Richard D

Allan Yuen has pictures posted of the complete kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Larry. I just finished laying the glass cloth in the tank compartment, and most of the engine bay, when these photos were taken. Today i sanded the tank compartment, and brushed on the final coat of west systems epoxy. I also finished laying the glass cloth in the engine bay. Chris left the shaft tubes long, in the engine bay, and the transom. The shaft tube gets cut to length when fitting the motor, and also at the transom, when installing the strut and rudder assy. The hardware is very high quality, as shown in Allens photos. Richard D

Back