shameless plug

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Dahlheimer

I just received my new Blackbird G-2 .20 hydro kit today. The workmanship and quality of this kit is fantastic. I now have a new project to keep me busy till ice out. Thanks Chris and Steve Wood for the great boat kits,hardware, and motor work. Richard D

Thank richard

hope you like it as well as it will run.. keep me posted if you have any questions.

chris

Thank richard

hope you like it as well as it will run.. keep me posted if you have any questions.

chris
Very nice looking Hull Design - Chris.. Larry C. & I were just talking about the boat yersterday on P.M. and I told him -when I'm totally done and frustrated with my .21 Hydro design - that I'd look you up. Good work ;)

I just received my new Blackbird G-2 .20 hydro kit today. The workmanship and quality of this kit is fantastic. I now have a new project to keep me busy till ice out. Thanks Chris and Steve Wood for the great boat kits,hardware, and motor work. Richard D
Dick, let me know when you take it to the pond for the 1st time and I'll try to take a day-off and help you with it. Maybe I can wax it for you. :lol: Congrats!!

Chris is one of the, if not the best boat builder I have personally seen. His stuff is top notch, and talk about precise. That kat has it going on.

i don't know about the best there are alot of GREAT people that build nice stuff

stu barr, bob f. andy, ect.. i just try my best to make is as nice as possible

chris

Thanks Ted. I am still learning things with my 1st design Blackbird. Didnt get it wet till sometime in october. WE had the nice weather in november, and was able to run it two days in a row before the weather changed. Hope to see you at the pond. Richard D

I'm looking forward to seeing the new design in person. Pictures never seem to show the intricate details of precision craftsmanship.

Larry

Hey Larry, see you later today. Many design changes on the G-2 Blackbird, and a neat tool is included with the kit, to set the strut depth and angle. Richard D

I thought I logged out!
laugh.gif
The new G2 looks killer! I'm anxious to see how it performs on the water!

Larry

The G2 should come in under 4lbs unless you are crazy with paint

mine was 3lbs 9oz on the proto type and the ski was made out of MUCH thicker wood than the production boat.

richard one you get rolling on things send me some pics.

chris

Richard, what type of On/Off device you gonna use on this new hull? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris, i will send you pictures or post them here, provided Larry can help. Im not very sharp when it comes to computers. Ted, i plan on using a Futaba on/off switch mounted in a dubro quick switch mount. Richard D

lol if you can build a boat you can use a computer..

if nothing else send them to me and i can post them for ya

chris

Chris, i will send you pictures or post them here, provided Larry can help. Im not very sharp when it comes to computers. Ted, i plan on using a Futaba on/off switch mounted in a dubro quick switch mount. Richard D
Richard and Larry,

The new G2 blackbird kit sounds really nice and guys on I-Waters including myself really need to see it in some pics if possible.

Thanks,

Mark

Richard and Larry,

The new G2 blackbird kit sounds really nice and guys on I-Waters including myself really need to see it in some pics if possible.

Thanks,

Mark
Mark,

I'm headed North to Richard's to work in the boat shop, I'll see what I can do to post up some pics of his new G2.
smile.gif

Richard and Larry,

Thanks,

Mark
Mark,

I'm headed North to Richard's to work in the boat shop, I'll see what I can do to post up some pics of his new G2.
smile.gif
Come on show pictures :) next time too me

Back